With the likes of Jay Z, Pink and Ellie Goulding on the line-up this year, expectations for V Festival have been sky-high.
More than 70,000 fans have flocked to the festival with wellies at the ready, although the rain has held off in the main so far.
Pink's performance at the UK's V Festival ended in disaster as a fire broke out on stage. Just when the 37-year-old American singer took to the stage for her headline set on Saturday (19 August) night in Essex, a fireworks stunt went wrong setting the top of the stage on fire.
The source added: "Jay Z will be flying in to V Festival in the world's largest commercial helicopter, the Sikorsky S92, that costs a reported £18million - it even has a bathroom on board!"
McGregor backs Horn's Pacquiao victory, Mayweather laughs at his credentials
There is no denying that McGregor will not have shared a boxing ring with someone who has the precision of Mayweather . Dana White thinks that the record will be smashed Saturday, Aug. 26.
He wrote: 'Ellie Goulding just stepped off the private jet ever so calmly with like 100 people and we here running around the runway like kids gassed'.
Goulding, who had flown to the United Kingdom from Krakow, Poland, where she had performed on Friday, responded to his initial V Festival tweet by sharing just a crying laughing emoji and a love heart symbol.
Friday's downpours haven't dampened the spirits of music lovers who have been enjoying more festival-friendly weather over the weekend.
- South Korea set for divisive military drills
- How open is the Saudi invite for Qatar's Hajj pilgrims?
- Les auteurs des attentats préparaient "une attaque de plus grande envergure"
- Mass Commemorates Victims of Spanish Terror
- Irak : Libération d'une première zone près de Tall Afar
- National view: GOP leaders must overcome their timidity and denounce Trump
- Aaron Mooy goal seals second successive win for newcomers Huddersfield
- Body of female stabbing victim located in North York's Derrydowns Park
- Donald Trump's response to the Barcelona terror attack has sparked outrage
- Attentats de Barcelone et Cambrils: le point à 9H30