It was previously chopped from the movie for certification objective by the has been CBFC.But now it got released and is going in the rounds for a while now.
Jacqueline Fernandez also is seen doing the action for the first time in A Gentleman: Sundar Susheel Risky. All those reports about the CBFC cutting a lengthy kissing scene by half in the upcoming Siddharth Malhotra and Jacqueline Fernandez starrer "A Gentleman" are false as the makers have denied the allegations.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to take 2-month paternity leave
Zuckerberg claims that Facebook is doing everything it can to be a place where everyone can share their ideas, and also feel safe. Finally, the fate of a company shouldn't lie on the shoulders of one person; even if your name is Mark Zuckerberg .
One of the two was quoted as saying that he was surprised by the appearance of the reports and wondered who was spreading such stories. As fans may know, the CBFC has been in the news for making undue cuts in various films of late that include "Jab Harry Met Sejal" and "Toilet: Ek Prem Katha". It gave them a chance to remind the viewers about their film. The sources says that the lead pair's kiss just went on and on unnecessarily, just like the smooch in the James Bond film and Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. These films are set to release back to back.
- Redskins' offense, Kirk Cousins can't find a rhythm in loss to Packers
- Un auteur de polars interpellé pour quadruple meurtre
- Louisiana State University tiger mascot, Mike VII, has officially arrived to campus
- BMW M5 is here ahead of time in all its glory
- Odisha swine flu toll rises to 19
- 68% of FTSE 350 board members lack cybersecurity training
- Des enfants radicalisés dès la maternelle — Belgique
- Galaxy Note 8 : deux teasers en attendant la présentation
- Weekend Box Office: 'Hitman's Bodyguard' Leads Horrid Frame
- Aulnay-sous-Bois. Des policiers agressés, un jeune homme interpellé