Google will celebrate the eclipse, at 2:40PM ET at an event in New York City on Monday, August 21.
Tomorrow, on 21st August, Google is going to release the next version of Android commonly known as Google Android O. There is a deep confusion regarding the actual name of the version.
Android 8 Oreo could be released to Nexus devices starting from October.
Many of them think the official name for Android O would be Oreo. So, unfortunately, I'll probably miss out on the Android festivities (barring a good LTE signal), but you can trust our coverage of the release to be impeccable, as always.
Incidentally, the eclipse will be historic since it is the first total eclipse since 1918. Interestingly, the product team deleted the post and renamed it as Octopus, which was also replaced by OatMealCookie_Teaser.
What are your thoughts about Google's next name for the Android Operating System?
Top US general: North Korean nuclear attack is 'unimaginable'
Dunford Jr., chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, signs the Joint Staff Dialogue Mechanism with his Chinese counterpart Gen. China is the North's only major ally. "There's no military solution, forget it", Bannon told The American Prospect.
As of this writing, the file name is tagged as Orbit_Teaser_0818.mp4 with a huge confusion over the name.
The coming October will surprise us with a bunch of new high end smartphones. The lure of great hardware at really affordable prices as seen in the Redmi series propelled Xiaomi's growth in the Indian market in a manner that even a Google-backed project could not compete against.
There is also a lot of speculation about the name of the next version of Android. The Picture on Picture capability enables users to make use of certain apps over other applications installed on the device.
Picture-in-Picture (PiP) mode: This feature will allow users to continue watching videos while working with other apps. Hence, it is possible to watch a YouTube video when you are booking a cab ride or playing games.
As the world's most popular search engine, Google has been one of the most dominating forces on the internet, but that certainly does not mean that it has stagnated.
- Trump disbands beloved liberal government committee - liberals everywhere are triggered
- Rajasthan: No toilet at home, court grants divorce to woman
- Mass Commemorates Victims of Spanish Terror
- Irak : Libération d'une première zone près de Tall Afar
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- PSG : note maximale pour Neymar !
- En pleine tension avec Pyongyang, Séoul et Washington entament des exercices
- South Korea set for divisive military drills
- McGregor backs Horn's Pacquiao victory, Mayweather laughs at his credentials
- The Volkswagen bus is coming back, with modern twists