Four workers were killed Sunday in an explosion at an oil tanker being built in a South Korean shipyard, authorities said.
The accident occurred at 11:37 a.m.at the plant in the city located some 450 kilometers southeast of Seoul, the agency said.
The workers were inside the oil tanker when the accident took place. Local police and fire authorities said they are now investigating the details of the accident.
Juventus rebuffed in massive bid for Real Madrid midfielder
The young Spaniard, who returned from his loan spell at Eintracht Frankfurt this summer, sustained a thigh injury last week. Florin Andone (groin) is likely to be available next week, while Carles Gil (groin) is a long-term absentee.
The Ministry of Employment and Labor later issued a stop-work order at the shipyard and said the order will remain until safety is guaranteed for the workers there.
Rescuers search for victims after an explosion at an STX Offshore and Shipbuilding plant in Changwon, South Korea, yesterday.
- Kiran Bedi's Secret Inspection In Puducherry
- Former Minnesota QB Mitch Leidner signs with the Minnesota Vikings
- Punjab CM visits Punjab and Haryana High Court Bar Association office
- Tips for drivers on the road during the eclipse
- Presnel Kimpembe plutôt que Marquinhos contre Toulouse — PSG
- Jerry Falwell Jr. defends Trump's 'many sides' comment
- ReCore : la Definitive Edition se dévoile
- Barcelona boss Ernesto Valverde defiant after terror attacks in city
- Qui sont les victimes — Attentat de Barcelone
- Tottenham-Chelsea : les compos sont là !