In the evening, the GST Implementation Committee, consisting of state and Centre officers, chose to extend the last date for payment of the GST for July to August 25.
The government extended the deadline for payment of the goods and services tax GST and filing of GST return-3B for July by five days to August 25.
What needs to be noted here is, this extension of deadline to August 28, is only for those taxpayers who wants to use the opening balance of pre-GST in the current month. Sunday being a non-working day most taxpayers rushed to file returns on Saturday but the website broke down at around 11am.
Un dimanche de recueillement à Barcelone — Attentats en Catalogne
Le président portugais, Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa, et son Premier ministre, Antonio Costa, avaient également fait le déplacement. Mais la police catalane a tenu à nuancer, rappelant qu'"une personne (faisait) toujours l'objet d'un avis de recherche ".
Further, the released says, "It has been specified that for those tax payers, who do not want to avail of transitional credit in TRANS1 this month, the date for return filing will be 25th August 2017". But the amendment is only for the taxpayers who opt to use the opening balance of pre-GST credit in the current month. Finance ministry has also clarified that it would introduce a separate form for claiming ITC which will be available on Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN) website from August 21. We are experiencing slowness and are working to improve the response.
It said some technical glitches were also experienced. "If this continues the government might need to extend the last date of filing by another couple of days at least", Prateek Jain, chairman, Assocham Special Task Force on GST, told IANS.
Filing GSTR-3B is mandatory. He said that due to this disturbance, he could not file returns. If you do not file by August 20, you will be liable to pay interest and a late fee.
- Scuffles in Barcelona between far-right & counter-protesters following terrorist attack
- Dunford Notes 'Difficult Issues' with China
- Hamburg's Nicolai Müller suffers cruciate knee ligament injury
- Mohammed VI accorde sa grâce à 415 personnes
- Did Blac Chyna try to jack Rob Kardashian's Range Rover?
- Photos of four Barcelona suspects released as terror manhunt continues
- Golden retriever finds $85000 worth of heroin
- Et si c'était Aboubakar, la future recrue de l'OM en attaque ?
- Colin Kaepernick items to be displayed at Smithsonian
- Madonna Shares First EVER Family Pic With ALL Her Children