Former Gophers quarterback Mitch Leidner signed with the Minnesota Vikings, the team announced Sunday.
Now, after going undrafted in the 2017 NFL Draft, Leidner will return to his home state to begin his NFL career. To make room for him on the roster, they waived linebacker Darnell Sankey. He attended Baltimore's minicamp but did not sign. Their other signal callers are starter Sam Bradford, Case Keenum and Taylor Heinicke.
Mohammed VI accorde sa grâce à 415 personnes
Mais le 16 novembre 1955, le roi a fait un retour triomphal dans son pays, apportant la nouvelle de la fin du protectorat et de l'avènement de l'indépendance.
Leidner joins two fellow Golden Gophers, wide receiver Isaac Fruechte and cornerback Marcus Sherels, on the Vikings' roster.
The Vikings now have five quarterbacks on the roster, with four available to play since Teddy Bridgewater remains on the physically unable to perform list.
- Charlottesville: Baltimore's Confederate monuments removed overnight after violence
- Madonna Shares First EVER Family Pic With ALL Her Children
- L'armée libanaise progresse face à l'EI à la frontière syrienne
- Juventus rebuffed in massive bid for Real Madrid midfielder
- Govt extends date for filing GST returns, tax payment by 5 days
- Jerry Lewis, légende de l'humour, est mort
- Nutty Professor star Jerry Lewis dies aged 91
- 'Supermarket X' could have infected thousands with pig virus
- Presnel Kimpembe plutôt que Marquinhos contre Toulouse — PSG
- WWE SummerSlam 2017 Matches, Time, Predictions, where to watch Live