Sources said that Watali has been under the NIA scanner for quite some time and only last month the investigating agency had summoned him on multiple occassion for questioning at its Delhi headquarters before being arrest.
The NIA officials further said that Zahoor Watali, suspected of acting as a conduit for illegally remitting funds to the secessionists, militants and stone-pelters, was earlier arrested in the year 1990 by the Jammu & Kashmir Police, when some anti-national activists were found present in his house at Bagat Barzulla, Srinagar. However, as per the orders of the High Court of Jammu & Kashmir on June 22, 2016, the investigation of the case has been stayed, said the NIA official. The property documents seized have shown huge amount of cash transactions in sale & purchase. It had raided premises belonging to the relatives and employees of Watali.
Scammed Rochester college students offered reimbursement
Founded in 1995, Corinthian Colleges bought the Rochester Business Institute in 2006 and renamed it Everest Institute Rochester. The CFPB does a lot of good work to otherwise help protect consumers who would not get relief.
The NIA also elaborated past cases in which Watali is under investigation which include that of illegal encroachment of land and assault which was registered in Srinagar under sections for Prevention of Corruption Act and other IPC sections.
"Watali is being questioned by the NIA officials regarding the incriminating financial transaction details and property-related records seized during searches on Wednesday", said an NIA spokesman. However, as per the orders of the High Court of Jammu and Kashmir previous year, the investigation of the case has been stayed. Read Also: Kashmir Terror Funding Case: Court allows NIA to quiz businessman Zahoor Watali for 10 days On August 18, Watali was produced in the NIA court and was remanded to 10-day police custody. A case was registered against him at Ram Munshi Bagh police station, Srinagar, on the basis of a written complaint given by the assistant passport officer, Srinagar.
- China tells US, North Korea to 'hit the brakes' on threats
- Checking the Overall Picture for BB&T Corporation (BBT)
- Trump One-Ups The CEOs Fleeing His Jobs Panels By Disbanding Them
- Officiel - Blaise Matuidi rejoint la Juventus !
- North Korea to UN: Nuclear program non-negotiable
- Look at This Neo-Nazi Snowflake Crying Like a Little Baby
- Trump Administration Reverses Bottled Water Ban In National Parks
- Two more bosses quit White House panel — BBCI
- Portland man shares warning after being partially blinded by 196
- Six Flags Over Texas changes all flags to American flags