Spain accidentally released the next episode of Game of Thrones Tuesday ahead of the episode's Sunday premiere date.
"The error appears to have originated with a third party vendor and the episode was removed as soon as it was recognized", it added. The episode was not supposed to be aired till another 5 days.
News of the incident was immediately reported on social media and copies of the episode were reportedly available online later.
Game of Thrones has more Emmy Awards than any narrative show in history and airs in 170 countries, with viewership figures shattering records across the world.
Seoul urges Pyongyang to respond to dialogue offer
US and South Korean officials have for months been expecting a sixth nuclear test. Moon isn't trying to downgrade the US-South Korea relationship.
Emmy Award-winning Game of Thrones, which has a huge following in South Asia, is distributed in India by Star India, a subsidiary of Twenty-First Century Fox Inc.
According to police, three of the accused work for Prime Focus Technologies, a Mumbai-based company that processes the series for Indian streaming website Hotstar.
HBO CEO Richard Plepler said at the time that the attack resulted in "some stolen proprietary information, including some of our programming".
Season seven is not the first to be blighted by leaks.
HBO is also dealing with what it calls inadvertent leaks from its overseas partners.
After that, an unaired episodes of the season nine of the show Curb Your Enthusiasm was leaked online.
- LCD Soundsystem Unveil New Song "Tonite"
- Dunford: US 'Prepared To Respond' To North Korea If Deterrence Fails
- Sydney pedestrians hit by out-of-control auto
- Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) Trading Down - Insider Trading Activity
- Spirit Airlines, Inc. (SAVE) Raised to Overweight at JP Morgan Chase & Co
- Drew Pomeranz Suffers Lower Body Injury vs. Yankees
- U.S. remains poised to attack North Korea
- Joéphine leader (TF1) devant Rosewood (M6)
- IOS 11 'Cop Button' Will Temporarily Disable Touch ID
- South Korea's Moon issues plea for calm to avoid war