The 26-year-old Brazilian moves to the Mestalla for an undisclosed fee, believed to be around £10million, as Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger trims his squad. Failure to move on the likes of Mathieu Debuchy, Kieran Gibbs and Carl Jenkinson may have contributed to the Gunners' decision to let Gabriel move back to Spain.
But he made just 15 Premier League appearances last season and struggled for game time. His significantly high salary is another sticking point where negotiations with Premier League sides including Watford and West Brom interested.
It's a World Cup year, he has a dream.
Valencia seal Gabriel signing from Arsenal
Gabriel never established himself as a regular after moving to Emirates Stadium from Villarreal, initially being the backup to Laurent Koscielny and Per Mertesacker before Shkodran Mustafi and Rob Holding joined in 2016 to add further competition at center back.
Gabriel is now suffering a slight knee injury, but he also claimed that his knee is in better condition, although he is "still lacking something". meaning he is unlikely to be able to feature in Valencia's opening game of the season.
'Fatwa' Issued On Facebook Against Tripura Chief Minister
However, the chief minister's office was informed through a letter that his speech would not be broadcast unless he "reshaped it", according to the report.
- Essential Phone now available for purchase starting at $699
- How Patriots could fill void left by Derek Rivers' injury
- Un cadavre retrouvé dans le canal de Bourgogne "les mains entravées" — YONNE
- Trump elevates status of Unified Combatant Command focused on cyberspace operations
- We'll come out strong and beat India, says Sri Lanka's Tharanga
- Romney demands public apology from Trump over Charlottesville comments
- Here's What Littlefinger's Letter that Arya Found Says
- Eclipse festival traffic clogs highways outside of OR city
- Twin Peaks actor arrested on attempted murder charges
- Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at age 89!