Sunny spells and showers across much of the United Kingdom today - the risk of heavy, thundery bursts at times.
Lowest temperatures will be 9 to 12 degrees Celsius.
Tonight showers will be scattered, with a lot of dry weather developing under broken cloud. West to northwest winds will moderate in most parts but remain fresh to strong along the north and west coasts.
(GHL) Reaches 52-Week High
TRADEMARK VIOLATION NOTICE: This article was first published by Sports Perspectives and is owned by of Sports Perspectives. ValuEngine raised Greenhill & Co. from a "buy" rating to a "strong-buy" rating in a research report on Thursday, July 6th.
There will be highest temperatures of 15C to 17C.
"The heaviest of the showers are likely across the west and northwest to begin, moving eastwards in turn through the later morning and afternoon".
He added: "Bright or sunny spells will occur too, with showers moving away into the Irish Sea later".
- Rajoy veut une riposte internationale face au "terrorisme djihadiste" — Barcelone
- Were Analysts Bullish The Coca-Cola Co (NYSE:KO) This Week?
- Wayne Rooney and wife Coleen expecting fourth baby
- "Attaque terroriste" à la camionnette-bélier à Barcelone
- Monster Hunter World présente le Désert des Termites
- United States says joint S.Korea war games not on the negotiating table
- OFFICIEL - Lille prête Martin Terrier à Strasbourg
- Yakuza 6 Western Release Date Confirmed
- LIVE. Attentats en Espagne: un troisième suspect arrêté, 15 blessés toujours hospitalisés
- Celestica, Inc. (CLS) Position Maintained by Shell Asset Management Co