To ensure anyone can see it, even if you don't live along the path of totality, Twitter has partnered with The Weather Channel to live stream the Moon's shadow as it travels from the West Coast to the East Coast of the States.
"We're going to party like it's New Year's Eve", Neil Katz, the Weather Channel's editor-in-chief, said in a statement. The Eclipse will begin at 11:50 AM and end at 2:51 PM with the best view at 1:22 PM.
Transfer Window Changes 'A Long Way Off'
Any attempt to implement this change across Europe would be a logistical impossibility, given the different times at which seasons begin.
The live stream will feature live footage from Idaho, Illinois, Missouri, Nebraska, Kentucky, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee and Wyoming, and it all kicks off at 12pm EST. The event has already drawn interest from people around the world. The stream will be presented by meteorologists Ari Sarsalari and Domenica Davis, and it will include footage provided by NASA. There's going to be a live stream on Twitter which will enable viewers to watch the eclipse. Special coverage from those stations will be featured on weather.com, on The Weather Channel app and across social media.
In its push to include more premium videos on its platform, Twitter announced that it will live-stream NASCAR in-car camera footage to fans The race organization announced that it will be the first time that 10 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series races will be available for viewing from in-car cameras.
- Lil Wayne foire totalement son concert à Paris !
- Guam Governor Says Trump Called, Assured Island Is Safe
- Necrozma Will Darken Alola In Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon's New Story
- Traders have lost nearly $10 billion betting against Alibaba this year
- Merck's Frazier resigns from Trump's advisory board
- RBI introducing new 50 Rupee currency Note, Old notes will be valid
- One feared killed as IPOB clashes with army, police
- Unemployment rate goes up in San Bernardino County for second straight month
- Obi-Wan Kenobi may get his own 'Star Wars' movie
- Police make arrest after discovery of corpse on NYC street