The last time there was a Powerball jackpot victor was June 10 with a single ticket worth $447.8 million that was sold in California.
Georgia Lottery officials announced on Friday the Powerball estimated jackpot has increased from $510 million to $535 million for Saturday's drawing. Players can also take the cash option, which would be $324.2 million with the current jackpot before state and federal taxes are applied. That historic prize totaled almost $1.6 billion.
SC asks Karti to appear before CBI on August 23
Karti responded saying that he had no problem in appearing before the court, however, he would need protection. The Madras High Court had permitted Karti to travel overseas and he was scheduled to fly out on August 16.
The next million dollar jackpot drawing will be held on Saturday, Aug. 19, 2017. Powerball was 4 and the game had a Power Play of 3.
A $2 ticket gives you a one in an nearly 300 million chance of winning the big prize. The drawing is at 10:59 p.m.
- Real Madrid : les Merengue saisissent le TAS pour Ronaldo
- Catalonia terror attacks: Third suspect arrested, police confirm on Twitter
- The Eiffel Tower goes dark to honor victims of Barcelona attack
- Kit Kat accused of copying Atari game Breakout
- Taylor Swift Just Deleted All of Her Instagram Photos
- We'll come out strong and beat India, says Sri Lanka's Tharanga
- Twitch acquired video indexing platform ClipMine to power new discovery features
- Dani Carvajal: Real Madrid locker room upset with Ronaldo ban
- Red Sox owner wants to rename Yawkey Way for racism reasons
- Australian caught up in Barcelona, Paris, London attacks