A Bronx man who was caught on video leaving his building with the shopping cart believed to be the one where human remains were later discovered was arrested Thursday, police said. The box was covered with a plastic garbage bag, cops said.
Darryl Orr, 57, was arrested Thursday and faces charges of concealment of a human corpse, criminal possession of controlled substances, criminal use of drug paraphernalia and criminal sale of controlled substances, police said.
Australian caught up in Barcelona, Paris, London attacks
In June, she was put in lockdown on the London Underground when terrorists plowed across London Bridge before going on a murderous knife rampage in nearby Borough Market.
Her body was found Wednesday evening by two men collecting bottles around East 182nd Street and Jerome Avenue, near a grocery store in the Fordham Heights section of the borough.
Police were withholding the name of the 27-year-old woman pending family notification. The city Medical Examiner will perform additional testing, including toxicology tests, to determine how she died.
- Démission officielle de Fadhel Abdelkefi du gouvernement de Youssef Chahed
- More than 16 million affected by flooding in South Asia
- Dani Carvajal: Real Madrid locker room upset with Ronaldo ban
- Taylor Swift donates to sexual assault charity
- Plenty of smiles as Basingstoke students get top A-Level results
- Un mort et un blessé dans une attaque à l'arme blanche — Allemagne
- Ex-Vandy player Brandon Banks sentenced to 15 years for rape
- Powerball reaches $535 million, drawing Saturday
- Trump : Bannon "est quelqu'un de bien, pas un raciste"
- Unemployment rate goes up in San Bernardino County for second straight month