"Everyone associated with [Green Wave] basketball is safe and accounted for", said Dannen in a tweet on Thursday.
The Oregon State, Clemson, Tulane and Grand Canyon basketball teams were also in Spain.
The OSU athletic department has not yet announced if the trip will be cut short. "The safety and security of our student-athletes and the entire travel party is our highest priority". The Arizona basketball Twitter account posted a video from La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, which is north of where a van plowed into a crowd of people at Las Ramblas, a popular outdoor market and tourist attraction.
Analysts Set Ashland Global Holdings Inc. (ASH) PT at $108.25
Shares of Ashland Global Holdings (NYSE ASH) traded down 0.08% during mid-day trading on Tuesday, reaching $61.15. Retirement Systems of Alabama increased its position in Ashland Global Holdings by 50.2% in the first quarter.
"Our thoughts and prayers are with the gracious, hospitable, friendly people of Spain and all affected by Thursday's tragedy".
Ryan Emmons, Texas A&M Class of 2013, posted on Twitter he was near the attack and heard several shots fired. "We just kept running", wrote Emmons on Twitter. "I think we are safe for now", he said. "People, mad scramble, car-van driving through, literally looking out of our window", he said, visibly somewhat shaken. "What sounded very much like gunshots happened very close to us", Zimmermann posted. Don't let the craziness in this world stop you from doing what brings you joy.
- Riya Sen ties knot with Shivam Tiwari
- West Wing turmoil over President Trump's response to Charlottesville race clashes
- Star-Studded Event: Sridevi's Birthday Bash Hosted By Manish Malhotra
- United Kingdom borders to stay open after Brexit
- Get Set For Some Good Trippy Trippy Experience With Sunny Leone!
- Rwanda: Kagame to Be Sworn in Today
- Prince William in new Diana documentary: 'The funeral walk was one of the hardest things I've ever done'
- Here Are the Freshly Leaked Renders of Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Île-de-France : Pôle emploi suspend les prescriptions de contrats aidés