As you can see in the trailer, there's some other new elements in the game, such as the heroes having new clothes, Pokémon that will actually chase you, and a wider range of Z-Moves to pull off.
The main characters that appear in Ultra Sun and Moon will feature new styles, allowing players to change their appearance at the beginning of the game and choose either Rowlet, Litten or Popplio as starters.
More than 16 million affected by flooding in South Asia
In Nepal, many areas remain cut off after the most destructive floods and landslides in recent times on August 11-12. What's more, India's meteorological department is forecasting more heavy rains for the region in the coming days.
There will also be new Z-Moves added to the mix, with Z-Moves being the very powerful special moves that your Pokemon could use in the original games.
Pokémon news can't be stopped today, with this next piece of info coming from another Game Informer exclusive. That changed a little this morning with the release of a brand new Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon trailer, which opens with the promise of "a new adventure" in the Alola region. Where Pokémon Sun & Moon focused on Solgaleo and Lunala in its story, now Necrozma has arrived, bringing dark clouds to shroud the Alola region. In Sun and Moon, the creature would turn into one of two different versions of Lycanrock - a midday or midnight form - depending on when he evolved.
- Australian caught up in Barcelona, Paris, London attacks
- SC asks Karti to appear before CBI on August 23
- Trump's Threat 'Very Worrisome', South Korean Presidential Adviser Says
- Real Madrid : les Merengue saisissent le TAS pour Ronaldo
- Valencia seal Gabriel signing from Arsenal
- Grigor Dimitrov Wins Against Juan Matin del Porto in Cincinnati
- Boeing-Built Satellite Completes NASA's Space Communications Network
- Investment Research Analysts Opinion: Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (CY), BP plc (BP)
- The Eiffel Tower goes dark to honor victims of Barcelona attack
- Ex-Vandy player Brandon Banks sentenced to 15 years for rape