The 27-year-old Spaniard completed a £5 million switch to St James' Park on Wednesday, in the process ending a hard two-year stay at Stoke which saw him spend the second 12 months on loan at Deportivo la Coruna.
Newcastle ended the season 13 points and four places higher than Huddersfield, although as Rafa's players stepped on the gas in the very final stages, David Wagner eased off as automatic promotion hopes slipped away, playing weakened teams ahead of the play-offs, Huddersfield lost three of their last four matches of the regular season. For me, it's the best league in the world.
"I feel very happy because I have signed for a very big club".
"I know Huddersfield have bought players in but Newcastle were the better team in the Championship previous year and I think there's less pressure on them this weekend". It's a tough league but it's a challenge I'm really looking forward to.
Newcastle were beaten 2-0 at St James's Park by Tottenham Hotspur in their opening Premier League fixture last weekend. "I'm sure it will be an extraordinary atmosphere against Newcastle".
"They signed Jacob Murphy for £12 million, but when you see the likes of West Brom, Leicester, Bournemouth, spending millions more on players, it shows you where the market is now, and where Rafa himself thought he should be, but he's just not been able to make as many signings as he wants".
Trump scraps business forums after CEOs resign in protest
The CEOs of Tesla, Disney and Uber had already abandoned the groups earlier this year over policy disagreements with Trump. Trump lashed out at the decision, criticizing Merck for boosting drug prices.
It may not have been the result skipper Jamaal Lascelles and his colleagues craved, but he insists last season's Championship title winners can make an impact in the top flight.
"It's football, anything can happen".
However, the Italian website state that Newcastle are pushing so much for a deal that the Geordies could send a delegation to Italy in the coming week to get a deal done.
"We would go a goal down, but we would come back and win the game".
Ritchie said: "I don't think we're going to struggle".
- Arsenal ready to make offer for unsettled PSG attacker Julian Draxler
- Riya Sen ties knot with Shivam Tiwari
- Fresh wave of rail strikes planned for start of September
- Messi and Ronaldo duel to be world's best again
- Get Set For Some Good Trippy Trippy Experience With Sunny Leone!
- Analysts Set Ashland Global Holdings Inc. (ASH) PT at $108.25
- Checchi Capital Advisers LLC Sells 3205 Shares of Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST)
- Le premier teaser de la série casse tout — The Punisher
- Maine Gov Says Removing Confederate Statues Is 'Like' Taking Down 9/11 Memorials
- La République En Marche s'offre un hôtel particulier comme nouveau QG (Exclu)