We're talking about the Xperia XZ1 Compact, which just received the leaked CAD-based render treatment. The device is one of the best-looking smartphones on the outside, and packs the very best hardware on the inside.
The Xperia XZ Premium is Sony's flagship smartphone, which was unveiled at the MWC 2017 event back in February. The device is also listed as packing a Snapdragon 835 processor with 64GB UFS storage. the RAM isn't revealed but we expect the XZ1 to pack a 4GB RAM. The device has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage, which is expandable up to 256GB in capacity.
Sony's upcoming flagship unit will come with a 5.2-inch HDR display. The Xperia XZ Premium and the Huawei P10 have a lot of things in common, but there are also quite a few notable differences, like the chips that power them. The smartphone features a 19-megapixel sensor with customary LED flash, along with a 13-megapixel front shooter with f/2.0 aperture. It looks like Sony hasn't removed the 3.5mm audio jack as the same is seen at the top. In terms of software, the device comes with pre-installed Android 7.1 Nougat and is likely to receive the Android O update going forward. Huge bezels dominate the front of the phone, and within those bezels, there is a handsome and compact 5.2-inch LCD which also supports HDR., While Sony calls it the Triluminous display based on its X-reality engine.
Xperia XZ1 Compact
Furthermore, the Xperia XZ1 will either have IP65 or an IP68 certification for dust and water resistance.
Sony's pre-IFA 2017 show is nearly here, so it's only natural that leaks of the three devices rumored to be released will start pouring in. The device measures 145.3mm in length, 69.3mm in width and 7mm in thickness, while weighing in at 145 grams.
As similar as both the phones look, there are some noticeable discrepancies too. There's also the usual render video down below, make sure you don't miss that. The renders also hinted that a fingerprint sensor integrated into the home button, data transfer port, and USB Type-C charging port is also placed on the body of the device.
Analysts Set Ashland Global Holdings Inc. (ASH) PT at $108.25
Shares of Ashland Global Holdings (NYSE ASH) traded down 0.08% during mid-day trading on Tuesday, reaching $61.15. Retirement Systems of Alabama increased its position in Ashland Global Holdings by 50.2% in the first quarter.
- Île-de-France : Pôle emploi suspend les prescriptions de contrats aidés
- Riya Sen ties knot with Shivam Tiwari
- Get Set For Some Good Trippy Trippy Experience With Sunny Leone!
- Tottenham agree €45m deal for Ajax's Davinson Sánchez
- The weather in Donegal, Friday August 18th
- Several People Stabbed in Finland, Shots Reportedly Fired
- Arizona's Monument to Jefferson Davis Got Tarred and Feathered
- LIVE. Attentats en Espagne: un troisième suspect arrêté, 15 blessés toujours hospitalisés
- Were Analysts Bullish The Coca-Cola Co (NYSE:KO) This Week?
- OSU basketball team OK after attack in Spain