While members of Congress may not see eye-to-eye on many issues, they have long agreed on the importance of community health centers to our health care system.
The grant announcement coincides with National Health Center Week, which runs through August 19 and honors the crucial services health centers provide to more than 25 million people across the U.S. It will also be used to boost the effectiveness of care the centers deliver to their communities.
This week, local, state and congressional leaders visited health centers across the state showing their support for a program that continues to deliver meaningful results: greater access to care, lower healthcare costs, healthier people, new jobs and reduced hospital visits. "Supporting health centers across the country helps to achieve that mission". A full list of CT health centers and awards can be found here. "Quality care remains a critical trait of the Health Center Program, especially because health centers are treating more patients than ever before".
Fresh wave of rail strikes planned for start of September
Staff at Merseyrail will be on strike on 1 September, 3 September and 4 September. GTR has been approached for comment.
In 2016, 26 million people, or 1 in 12 US residents, relied on a HRSA-funded health center for their primary health care.
More than 330,000 USA veterans. Today, almost 1,400 health centers operate more than 10,400 service delivery sites nationwide. Our operations past year had a $45 million economic impact, according to Capital Link, a national health-care analytics firm.
- Africa's Richest Man Will Fire Wenger If He Buys Arsenal
- German minister slams Erdogan's 'interference' in Germany's vote
- La République En Marche s'offre un hôtel particulier comme nouveau QG (Exclu)
- Asylum seekers being housed in Cornwall
- Bitcoin: Australia Cracks Down on Digital Currency Exchanges
- Former Uber chief Travis Kalanick strikes back at Benchmark Capital
- Abe tells top United States general of resolve to boost alliance
- Messi and Ronaldo duel to be world's best again
- Maine Gov Says Removing Confederate Statues Is 'Like' Taking Down 9/11 Memorials
- Major Cruise Ships Will Still Call at Barcelona Following Terror Attack