A second van believed to have possibly been rented by the same man who perpetrated the attack has been found by police in the nearby town of Vic.
Ali Shirzainia, who was passing by in a cycle told CNN he saw the vehicle drive past him.
"As we've seen over the last couple of years in Europe, these kinds of atrocities affect tourism and will hit airline earnings", said ETX Capital's Neil Wilson.
A similar attack was carried in another Spanish city, but that time - the suspects were shot dead.
Police have not identified the men, only saying that one of them was a Spanish national from Melilla, a Spanish-run Mediterranean seafront enclave in North Africa, who was arrested in Alcanar, and the other was Moroccan.
Many more were left injured by the attack which has been claimed by Islamic State.
Coolpad Cool M7 smartphone Android Nougat launched in China
It is powered by the 14nm Snapdragon 625 octa-core SoC (clocked at up to 2GHz ) that's paired with Adreno 506 GPU and 4GB of RAM. As of now, the Chinese company has not made any announcement regarding the worldwide availability of the smartphone.
Police say the suspects in Cambrils were linked to an attack late Thursday afternoon in Barcelona that killed 13 people and injured at least 100 others.
A husband and wife, originally from the Philippines but now naturalised Irish citizens, and their two children were on holiday in Barcelona when the attack took place, according to RTÉ.
A van rammed into the crowds in Barcelona which killed more than a dozen and injured many. Spanish police shoot four suspected terrorists dead and injure another.
The attackers were wearing explosive belts, police said.
In Cambrils seven people including a police officer were wounded when a auto was driven into a group early on Friday, Catalan emergency services said.
Police in Spain say they have shot and killed five people south of Barcelona while carrying out an operation in response to a terrorist attack on Thursday.
- Eclipse festival traffic clogs highways outside of OR city
- Trump Scolds CNN's Jim Acosta For Asking About Charlottesville
- Red Sox owner wants to rename Yawkey Way for racism reasons
- Twin Peaks actor arrested on attempted murder charges
- Trump elevates status of Unified Combatant Command focused on cyberspace operations
- Taylor Swift Just Deleted All of Her Instagram Photos
- How Patriots could fill void left by Derek Rivers' injury
- More than 16 million affected by flooding in South Asia
- Essential Phone now available for purchase starting at $699
- L'explosion d'Alcanar, le point de départ — Attentat de Barcelone