Julie Monaco, 26, from the Victoria state capital of Melbourne, was shopping with friends in a mall when terrorists drove a van into pedestrians and shoppers in the Las Ramblas district of Barcelona.
A woman has said she survived yesterday's van attack in Barcelona just months after being caught in similar incidents on London Bridge and at the Notre Dame attack, which saw a police officer being stabbed.
In June, she was put in lockdown on the London Underground when terrorists plowed across London Bridge before going on a murderous knife rampage in nearby Borough Market.
Monaco added that she did not see the van, but saw people "who had clearly seen something bad happen", running and screaming.
"We were looking at about 200 people crowded out in the square. suddenly everyone outside just started screaming and everyone turned at the same time".
"The next second we knew we were literally running for our lives to the very back of the store where we were told to get on the ground away from the windows and lay as flat as possible", Monaco said.
Coolpad Cool M7 smartphone Android Nougat launched in China
It is powered by the 14nm Snapdragon 625 octa-core SoC (clocked at up to 2GHz ) that's paired with Adreno 506 GPU and 4GB of RAM. As of now, the Chinese company has not made any announcement regarding the worldwide availability of the smartphone.
"People were literally pushing to get into the store off the street".
She told 3AW: 'We started to see people who looked incredibly distressed, walking away from the street and that's when we realised that something had definitely happened. "We were genuinely terrified".
"I feel a bit rattled, it's not how I really expected today to go", she added.
Police are still searching for the suspected driver of the van involved in the attack, named by police as 17-year-old Moussa Oukabir.
"I feel like I want to stay here and not let them - whoever they may be - win".
Armed officers also shot dead five suspected terrorists wearing fake suicide vests as they attempted to carry out a second attack in the seaside resort of Cambrils, 70 miles from Barcelona, in the early hours of Friday morning.
- Obama holdovers on president's arts council quit over Charlottesville
- Twitch acquired video indexing platform ClipMine to power new discovery features
- Deere Sales Miss Expectations Despite Strong Growth
- We'll come out strong and beat India, says Sri Lanka's Tharanga
- Real Madrid : les Merengue saisissent le TAS pour Ronaldo
- SC asks Karti to appear before CBI on August 23
- How Patriots could fill void left by Derek Rivers' injury
- Dani Carvajal: Real Madrid locker room upset with Ronaldo ban
- More than 16 million affected by flooding in South Asia
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes