Indian Army Chief Bipin Rawat will on Sunday begin a three day visit to Jammu and Kashmir's Ladakh, which saw a scuffle and stone-throwing between Indian and Chinese troops, informed sources said. About a month ago, a "sizeable" Chinese force had come menacingly close to Indian territory along the banks of Pangong Lake in Ladakh.
The assessment by the security establishment here is that Chinese soldiers may resort to more such attempt to intrude into the Indian side and there was a need to enhance the existing security arrangement along the border. India guards till Finger Four, which has been a bone of contention between India and China as both claim it to be a part of their territory. "If India keeps its troops in Chinese territory, China's foreign and defense ministries are very likely to release an ultimatum before September", Guangyu said. Personnel from both sides received minor injuries and the situation was brought under control after the customary banner drill under which both sides hold banners before stepping back to their respective positions.
The incident was discussed at a flag meeting between the two sides at Leh's Chusul sector yesterday.
CCP unveils non-VR version of Eve: Valkyrie
CCP itself is still committed to exclusive VR games; it's releasing sci-fi sports game Sparc on PSVR in just a few weeks' time. There will also be new weekly Wormholes to fight for, where established reality is twisted for a fresh gameplay experience.
The Doklam standoff and Tuesday's clash between Indian and Chinese troops in Ladakh are not the only incidents of muscle flexing by China. Chinese troops had managed to enter upto Finger Four area in the region from where they were sent back.
Ye Hailin, director of the National Institute of International Strategy, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, told the state-run Global Times that "Beijing will still make New Delhi pay for its offensive and provocative behaviour even if India withdraws its troops as China requests".
- How the Texas 'bathroom bill' keeps faltering
- Premier suspect impliqué dans l'attentat — Barcelone
- 49ers Reuben Foster has new shoulder injury
- Justin Bieber Officially Releases New Single 'Friends'
- PM Modi to interact with 200 Champions of Change
- Top Republican senator slams Trump and calls for 'radical changes'
- Nintendo Switch Getting New Splatoon 2 Bundle in September; Exclusive to Walmart
- The Obi Wan Movie Is Definitely Happening, Here's Who Could Direct
- United Kingdom wants to avoid 'hard border' in Ireland
- Four New Dragon Ball FighterZ Characters Confirmed