Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani was rushed into emergency surgery Sunday night after his right leg gave out, Page Six of the New York Post reported. It happened while he and his wife were hosting a barbecue at their home.
"I was a catcher from a very young age, ' he said". But I am already up and limping around.
"My knee gave way when I was walking on Sunday", Giuliani explained.
"I tried to get up but [my wife] Judith ordered me not to move".
The surgery has made a massive dent into Giuliani's plans to "play a lot of golf" while on vacation.
10-year-old Chandigarh rape victim delivers girl child
The victim was operated upon on Thursday morning and delivered the baby through C-section. As far as the girl is concerned, she is stable and will be kept in a separate room'.
Despite being temporarily immobilized, Judith said her husband "is the eternal optimist", adding that "he's not by any means down for the count". "I'm a tough guy, so this isn't going to stop me".
'Our guests wanted to pick him up - he's a tough guy and he wanted to get up - and I said he should not move, ' she recalled. When I looked at the limb, I knew if he got up it would just do more damage.
Giuliani's wife, who is a trained nurse, also spoke with Page Six, revealing some more details about his condition and said that he might be on crutches for a while.
It was recently reported that Giuliani was being considered by Trump to replace Jeff Sessions as the next USA attorney general, but he has denied the claim.
- Trump's business panels collapse after president's remarks on Charlottesville
- La "Marine Le Pen" locale en burqa au Sénat
- Commerzbank Ag Analysts Give Deutsche Telekom AG (DTE) a €18.00 Price Target
- SpaceX llevará una súper computadora a la Estación Espacial Internacional
- That Mysterious Letter from Sansa, Explained
- Kei Nishikori met un terme à sa saison 2017
- 1984 riots: SC panel to vet 241 cases
- Unemployment rate highest in last eight years: Rahul Gandhi
- L'Arabie saoudite rouvre momentanément sa frontière avec le Qatar
- Trump lawyer forwarded email comparing Washington, Robert E. Lee