His ban was thought likely to rule him out of Saturday's test at Sydney, but New Zealand successfully appealed a World Rugby ruling on the matches that would count toward his suspension.
The All Blacks insist the Wallabies won't be taken for granted.
The ABs looked set to grab a morale-boosting win at the SFS, however, leading 8-0 early after a blistering Christian Cullen try (followed by Stephen Larkham's charge-down of Andrew Merhtens' conversion attempt) and 14-9 in the dying minutes.
New Zealand-born Curtis Rona will make his Australia debut against the All Blacks in the Rugby Championship opener on Saturday. Ben Smith, returning from a head injury, moves from fullback to the right wing and youngster Rieko Ioane will start on the left wing after the omission of veteran Julian Savea.
In a revamped line-up with six changes to the side which drew 15-all in the last Test of the recent series against the British and Irish Lions, only halves Beauden Barrett and Aaron Smith remain from the starting backline.
Williams was originally ruled out of the August 19 clash when he was suspended following his dismissal for a risky shoulder charge on British and Irish Lions winger Anthony Watson in the second test of the three-match series last month. "This test will give us a great opportunity to gauge where we are at when it comes to things we have been working on since the Lions tour".
Nash latest MP caught up in dual-citizenship saga
Nash told the Senate that after Joyce's statement on his dual New Zealand citizenship, she sought advice from the UK Home Office. Deputy National Party Leader Fiona Nash has announced to the Australian Senate she believes she is a dual citizen.
Kurtley Beale returns to the Test side after a two-year absence. "He's done his four-game suspension".
"He's certainly raring to go - it's been an awkward time for him, it's been tough", said assistant coach Ian Foster.
"But he's made sure that he has used that time smartly, he's trained well and been able to get on top of a couple of niggles".
The All Blacks have dominated the Wallabies - losing only three of their last 29 trans-Tasman encounters - and are expected to do it again as Australian rugby looks to emerge from a woeful season.
The last time the All Blacks played the Wallabies they won 37-10 in the third Bledisloe Cup match in October previous year.
- Commerzbank Ag Analysts Give Deutsche Telekom AG (DTE) a €18.00 Price Target
- Sigurdsson 4 ans à Everton — Info FM
- SpaceX llevará una súper computadora a la Estación Espacial Internacional
- Rudy Giuliani hospitalized after fall, report says
- United States cities step up removal of Confederate statues
- VIDÉO - Sheila rend un hommage bouleversant à son fils Ludovic sur scène
- 'M:I6' shoot halted as Tom Cruise injures ankle in stunt
- Does Pakistan love controversy? Umar Akmal claims coach Mickey Arthur abused him
- La "Marine Le Pen" locale en burqa au Sénat
- Fire crews 'to spend most of day' tackling Glasgow fruit market blaze