Maruti Suzuki introduces a new variant in its Ciaz line up, known as S variant, which is top end trim. Here's all that you will get to know about the recently launched Ciaz S variant from these pictures. The images give a hint towards the exterior styling changes that the updated Maruti Ciaz for India might get. The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz S Alpha petrol is priced at Rs. 9.39 lakh while the Ciaz S Alpha diesel is priced at Rs. 11.55 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Making a killing with its hatchbacks and compact SUVs recently, Maruti Suzuki has also been making its presence felt in the sedan segment with its Ciaz. The Ciaz RS came with a body kit that fit it with a rear spoiler, side skirts, front lip spoiler and a body kit for the rear bumper too.
Maruti Suzuki says the Ciaz S will cater to the needs of a younger yet premium customer, who believes in the sporty spirit of life.
Bangladesh to open 2018 U-19 World Cup campaign against Namibia
The West Indies won their first title at the 2016 tournament in Bangladesh, beating India by five wickets in the final in Dhaka.
Speaking on the occasion, R S Kalsi Senior Executive Director, Marketing and Sales, Maruti Suzuki India, said, "Ciaz has established itself as one of the most progressive brands of Maruti Suzuki and has sold over 1.70 lakh units of Ciaz cumulative since its launch in October 2014". The all-black interior with leather upholstery adds more style to the Suzuki Ciaz S along with the chrome accents for the cabin.
Under the hood, the Ciaz S variant is powered by a 1.4-litre petrol engine that produces 91 hp of power and 130Nm of torque.
Ciaz features several industry first innovations such as the integrated SmartPlay in-car infotainment system and the projector headlamps. In terms of safety, the S variant gets dual airbags, seat belt pre-tensioner with force limiter, ABS with EBD and ISOFIX as standard. The petrol version comes with a 5-speed manual gearbox and a 4-speed automatic transmission, while the diesel version only comes with the 5-speed manual unit. However, the records claim that Ciaz dominates the category with 43.5 per cent market share.
- Le bras de fer entre Haftar et la CPI a commencé — Libye
- A-level results: Students at Bourne Grammar School celebrate
- Aaron Judge Sets MLB Single-Season Strikeout Record
- L1 - OM : Le beau geste du club phocéen pour un enfant autiste
- Woman's Lost Engagement Ring Found 13 Years Later - On A Growing Carrot
- La brasserie parisienne La Rotonde victime d'un cambriolage
- Merger move: AIADMK constitutes committee to probe Jaya's death
- Le nombre de réfugiés sud-soudanais en Ouganda grimpe à un million
- Canada's vague, unimaginative and not all that progressive priorities for NAFTA renegotiations
- Angelique Kerber and Venus Williams crash out in Cincinnati — WTA Tour review