Nigerian striker, Olanrewaju Kayode, is set to complete a move from Austria Vienna to Manchester City.
The 24-year-old Nigeria worldwide had also been a target for Burnley and Newcastle United.
The 24-year-old put on some impressive displays last season, finishing as the top scorer in Austria's top flight with 17 goals in 33 games during the campaign.
City have sent Kayode on loan to Girona FC, their feeder club, on a season-long loan.
La rencontre sera bien diffusée — NK Domzale-OM
Enfin pas vraiment sur la pelouse de Domzale mais plutôt à 14 kilomètres de là, sur la pelouse de Ljubljana la capitale du pays. Pour cette rencontre, l'entraîneur phocéen Rudi Garcia sera privé de Rolando et Payet, blessés.
But they would have had to pay more to ensure he gained a work permit to play in this country this season, as he just two caps to date.
This takes City's spending for the summer to £225m.
The likes of Monaco duo Bernardo Silva and Benjamin Mendy have made the switch to the Etihad as well as goalkeeper Ederson Moraes, and full-back Kyle Walker and Danilo.
Kayode arrived Spain on Saturday alongside his wife and his three sons to begin a fresh chapter in his career, which will see him spend a season with the newly promoted La-Liga outfit.
- Hollywood Forever Cemetery to Remove Confederate Monument After Outcry
- Marcel Kittel signe chez Katusha-Alpecin — Cyclisme
- Man and woman killed in Dublin shooting
- Graham: Trump's Charlottesville rhetoric 'dividing Americans, not healing them'
- Le tweet de Trump fait chuter le cours d'Amazon
- Bercy envisage une nouvelle taxe sur les grandes entreprises
- Bryan Coquard nouvelle tête d'affiche de Vital Concept
- Iran says can quit nuclear deal if United States keeps adding sanctions
- United States crude inventory drops almost 9 MMBbl
- Leftist Activist Group "Celebrates" End Of Trump business advisory Councils