Nigerian striker, Olanrewaju Kayode, is set to complete a move from Austria Vienna to Manchester City.
The 24-year-old Nigeria worldwide had also been a target for Burnley and Newcastle United.
The 24-year-old put on some impressive displays last season, finishing as the top scorer in Austria's top flight with 17 goals in 33 games during the campaign.
City have sent Kayode on loan to Girona FC, their feeder club, on a season-long loan.
Target Lifts FY17 Forecast As Q2 Results Top Estimates
The company had revenue of $116.53 billion for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $117.01 billion. Analysts, polled by Thomson Reuters , were looking for earnings of $1.07 a share on $122.84 billion in revenue.
But they would have had to pay more to ensure he gained a work permit to play in this country this season, as he just two caps to date.
This takes City's spending for the summer to £225m.
The likes of Monaco duo Bernardo Silva and Benjamin Mendy have made the switch to the Etihad as well as goalkeeper Ederson Moraes, and full-back Kyle Walker and Danilo.
Kayode arrived Spain on Saturday alongside his wife and his three sons to begin a fresh chapter in his career, which will see him spend a season with the newly promoted La-Liga outfit.
- Hollywood Forever Cemetery to Remove Confederate Monument After Outcry
- Les États-Unis restent ouverts au dialogue avec la RPDC
- Graham: Trump's Charlottesville rhetoric 'dividing Americans, not healing them'
- Ryanair souhaite un contrôle sur la vente d'alcool dans les aéroports
- Attaque de Levallois-Perret : interpellation à Marseille d'un complice présumé du suspect
- Le tweet de Trump fait chuter le cours d'Amazon
- White House chief strategist Steve Bannon calls white nationalists ''clowns''
- In Hong Kong : Activists defiant in face of possible jail term
- Charlotte Crosby confirms split from Stephen Bear in tearful confessional
- China's Alibaba outstrips revenue estimates with online sales growth