Nigerian striker, Olanrewaju Kayode, is set to complete a move from Austria Vienna to Manchester City.
The 24-year-old Nigeria worldwide had also been a target for Burnley and Newcastle United.
The 24-year-old put on some impressive displays last season, finishing as the top scorer in Austria's top flight with 17 goals in 33 games during the campaign.
City have sent Kayode on loan to Girona FC, their feeder club, on a season-long loan.
Fuel tank issues sparks Ford Focus Recall
The safety recall is unrelated to an incident in Melbourne in 2016 when a 2012-model Focus burst into flames. This could cause the fuel tank to reach vacuum levels that exceed design limits.
But they would have had to pay more to ensure he gained a work permit to play in this country this season, as he just two caps to date.
This takes City's spending for the summer to £225m.
The likes of Monaco duo Bernardo Silva and Benjamin Mendy have made the switch to the Etihad as well as goalkeeper Ederson Moraes, and full-back Kyle Walker and Danilo.
Kayode arrived Spain on Saturday alongside his wife and his three sons to begin a fresh chapter in his career, which will see him spend a season with the newly promoted La-Liga outfit.
- Attaque de Levallois-Perret : interpellation à Marseille d'un complice présumé du suspect
- Le tweet de Trump fait chuter le cours d'Amazon
- Trump to rally supporters next Tuesday in Phoenix
- Marcel Kittel signe chez Katusha-Alpecin — Cyclisme
- Fifa 18 sera capital pour la présence d'EA sur Switch à l'avenir
- Red Sox Walk Off After Matheny Blow Up
- Target Lifts FY17 Forecast As Q2 Results Top Estimates
- Bryan Coquard nouvelle tête d'affiche de Vital Concept
- Un concours photo pour dénoncer le matériel vétuste de la police
- United States crude inventory drops almost 9 MMBbl