If negotiations go through, Aniston will work alongside Sophie Goodhart (My Blind Brother director), who has already signed on to write and direct the upcoming suburban parent comedy.
Though the upcoming film doesn't yet have a title, we do know that it will center around an "over-scheduled and over-burdened suburban couple who go to great lengths to try to recapture the fun of their youth" and is expected to be R-rated.
Dortmund - Sokratis s'exprime au sujet de Dembélé
Il ne doit pas oublier qu'il a encore un contrat d'une longue durée avec le club (jusqu'en juin 2021)", a rappelé le défenseur grec.
The project is set up at Safehouse Pictures with Joby Harold and Tory Tunnell producing. Sam Brown will oversee for STX with Drew Simon and Jeannette Francis. Safehouse previously produced Goodheart's My Blind Brother, which was the biggest deal at 2016's SXSW and stars Jenny Slate, Adam Scott and Nick Kroll. Aniston is now developing the film Significant Other with STX for herself and Jason Batmen. The label scored with Bad Moms and is in post on the sequel, as well as spinoff Bad Dads.
Aniston, who last starred in Office Christmas Party, is repped by CAA and Lighthouse Management.
- Cécile Bourgeon reste en prison — Affaire Fiona
- La "Marine Le Pen" locale en burqa au Sénat
- 10-year-old Chandigarh rape victim delivers girl child
- Nash latest MP caught up in dual-citizenship saga
- Lakh Aadhaar Numbers, 11 Lakh PANs Deactivated. How To Check Status
- Rudy Giuliani hospitalized after fall, report says
- US, China sign strategic military dialogue pact
- United States cities step up removal of Confederate statues
- PM Modi's Kashmir outreach welcomed in Jammu and Kashmir
- SpaceX llevará una súper computadora a la Estación Espacial Internacional