If negotiations go through, Aniston will work alongside Sophie Goodhart (My Blind Brother director), who has already signed on to write and direct the upcoming suburban parent comedy.
Though the upcoming film doesn't yet have a title, we do know that it will center around an "over-scheduled and over-burdened suburban couple who go to great lengths to try to recapture the fun of their youth" and is expected to be R-rated.
Sigurdsson 4 ans à Everton — Info FM
Il avait rejoint Swansea en janvier 2012, prêté par le club allemand d'Hoffenheim lors de son premier passage. Les 'Toffees' ont débuté le championnat par une victoire 1-0 sur Stoke.
The project is set up at Safehouse Pictures with Joby Harold and Tory Tunnell producing. Sam Brown will oversee for STX with Drew Simon and Jeannette Francis. Safehouse previously produced Goodheart's My Blind Brother, which was the biggest deal at 2016's SXSW and stars Jenny Slate, Adam Scott and Nick Kroll. Aniston is now developing the film Significant Other with STX for herself and Jason Batmen. The label scored with Bad Moms and is in post on the sequel, as well as spinoff Bad Dads.
Aniston, who last starred in Office Christmas Party, is repped by CAA and Lighthouse Management.
- 10-year-old Chandigarh rape victim delivers girl child
- Nash latest MP caught up in dual-citizenship saga
- Injury rules Suzann Pettersen out of Solheim Cup
- NEET 2017: Ordinance to exempt Tamil Nadu gets Attorney General's consent
- Cécile Bourgeon reste en prison — Affaire Fiona
- Rudy Giuliani hospitalized after fall, report says
- La "Marine Le Pen" locale en burqa au Sénat
- Fire crews 'to spend most of day' tackling Glasgow fruit market blaze
- 'M:I6' shoot halted as Tom Cruise injures ankle in stunt
- Dortmund - Sokratis s'exprime au sujet de Dembélé