If negotiations go through, Aniston will work alongside Sophie Goodhart (My Blind Brother director), who has already signed on to write and direct the upcoming suburban parent comedy.
Though the upcoming film doesn't yet have a title, we do know that it will center around an "over-scheduled and over-burdened suburban couple who go to great lengths to try to recapture the fun of their youth" and is expected to be R-rated.
United States cities step up removal of Confederate statues
Officials from cities in Texas, Tennessee, Florida, Kentucky and others have expressed interest in removing Confederate symbols. Lee and " Stonewall " Jackson Monument, the Confederate Soldiers and Sailors Monument and the Confederate Women's Monument.
The project is set up at Safehouse Pictures with Joby Harold and Tory Tunnell producing. Sam Brown will oversee for STX with Drew Simon and Jeannette Francis. Safehouse previously produced Goodheart's My Blind Brother, which was the biggest deal at 2016's SXSW and stars Jenny Slate, Adam Scott and Nick Kroll. Aniston is now developing the film Significant Other with STX for herself and Jason Batmen. The label scored with Bad Moms and is in post on the sequel, as well as spinoff Bad Dads.
Aniston, who last starred in Office Christmas Party, is repped by CAA and Lighthouse Management.
- Commerzbank Ag Analysts Give Deutsche Telekom AG (DTE) a €18.00 Price Target
- Fire crews 'to spend most of day' tackling Glasgow fruit market blaze
- Lakh Aadhaar Numbers, 11 Lakh PANs Deactivated. How To Check Status
- Tigers, Astros talking Verlander deal
- 10-year-old Chandigarh rape victim delivers girl child
- US, China sign strategic military dialogue pact
- Government approves new Metro Rail policy
- NEET 2017: Ordinance to exempt Tamil Nadu gets Attorney General's consent
- Céline Dion Is An Embarrassing Hockey Mom, And We're Here For It
- Trump lawyer forwarded email comparing Washington, Robert E. Lee