"Iran has achieved defense deterrence power and the enemies acknowledge Iran's high defense power in the region and the world", he said.
The Trump administration, which previously accused Rouhani's government of failing to comply with the "spirit" of the nuclear deal, swiftly imposed sanctions on six Iranian companies for their role in the country's ballistic missile program in response to the rocket launch.
The trip is part of a policy review ordered by President Donald Trump in April to evaluate Iran's adherence to the 2015 agreement.
"I hope that the U.S. will not violate the obligations it has assumed", Xinhua news agency quoted Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov as saying on Wednesday.
"If they want to go back to that experience, definitely in a short time - not weeks or months, but in the scale of hours and days - we will return to our previous situation very much stronger".
Infosys shares gain 4% on share buyback proposal
The stock of Infosys opened at Rs 1,010 per share, up by Rs 33.20 or 3.40% as against its previous close of Rs 976.80. The outcome of the Board will be notified to the stock exchanges (BSE and NSE) on the same day.
"Iran can not be allowed to use the nuclear deal to hold the world hostage", Haley said in a statement directed at Rouhani.
He highlighted Trump's decisions to withdraw from the Paris climate agreement and global trade deals.
U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley has ramped up pressure on Iran ahead of a trip to Vienna next week, where she will meet with worldwide atomic watchdog officials concerning Tehran's nuclear activities.
"Iran, under no circumstances, can ever be allowed to have nuclear weapons..." "The nuclear deal must not become 'too big to fail'".
- Trump to rally supporters next Tuesday in Phoenix
- Manchester bombing 'hero' charged with stealing credit card during attack
- 'Gremlins 3' Has a "Twisted and Dark" Screenplay Says Writer Chris Columbus
- Man and woman killed in Dublin shooting
- À Bruxelles, le Manneken-Pis trop fort arrose les passants
- Target brings experienced hands to food, beverage departments
- China's Alibaba outstrips revenue estimates with online sales growth
- Target Lifts FY17 Forecast As Q2 Results Top Estimates
- Eighth CEO resigns from Trump's manufacturing council
- CPI: Al Mahdi doit payer 2,7 millions d'euros de dommages