She was in the stands of the Terrebonne arena on Monday to cheer on her 16-year-old son, Rene Charles Angelil.
Dion flexed her best Mom dance moves in the stands during a recent Golden Knights game in Montreal, sporting her son's jersey on top of what appears to be a double sweatshirt, celebrating like a good Quebecois should.
Deux morts à la frontière Gaza-Egypte
Selon des sources proches des services de sécurité, l'activiste mort dans l'explosion était membre d'un groupe salafiste. L'un d'eux s'est fait exploser et a été tué.
Fans have embraced her rarely seen fun side heaping praise on the singer and thanking her for brightening their day. Maximilien's Instagram gallery also showed shots of Angélil himself, waiting in the box before hitting the ice. In a photo she shared on Instagram, Dion was all smiles as she struck a pose on the steps of a private jet in a striped blazer, matching pants, and gold stilettos, as her sons flashed their pearly whites at her side in identical blazers, graphic tees, khaki pants, and black trainers.
They were popular guests - the Royal Monceau Hotel where they were staying showered them with confetti as a farewell. Aside from her tour, she seems to have stayed most of the summer in Paris with her twin sons Eddy and Nelson, 6. "It felt like home".
- Google is testing a data-friendly version of its Search app
- Lakh Aadhaar Numbers, 11 Lakh PANs Deactivated. How To Check Status
- United States cities step up removal of Confederate statues
- NEET 2017: Ordinance to exempt Tamil Nadu gets Attorney General's consent
- LTFRB allows accredited Uber partners to operate under Grab or UHop
- 10-year-old Chandigarh rape victim delivers girl child
- Clay Aiken Apologizes for Defending Trump: 'I Am a F-- Dumba-'
- Remains Found in Search for Natalee Holloway
- Commerzbank Ag Analysts Give Deutsche Telekom AG (DTE) a €18.00 Price Target
- Energy Transfer Partners, LP (ETP) Trades at 52-Week High