The Amazon Alexa feature can be enabled on both devices via a software update for the apps for each device.
The speakers added Google Now integration past year, but users now have one more option for their smart assistant: Alexa.
Gearbox Software to Publish We Happy Few on Consoles in 2018
The update , dubbed Life in Technicolour , features improvements to the UI and AI, as well as new Joy effects. For those who are unfamiliar with We Happy Few , here is the official description of the game.
Basically, this updates turns the two speakers into an Echo-like device that can also offer better audio. Amazon Alexa voice on UE BOOM 2 is available in the United States, United Kingdom, and Germany only. It seems like good news that these speakers from Ultimate Ears can get chummy with Alexa but sadly, it won't be ready on a number of smartphones like the Huawei Mate 9, Google Pixel, and those from OnePlus. We know they don't have to be expensive and many brands today can be on par with the bigger names. There's no always listening mode, so to get Alexa's attention you will always have to tap the speaker.
To conjure Amazon's popular virtual assistant, BOOM 2 and MEGABOOM owners simply have to tap the Bluetooth button on the speakers and start making requests like setting up appointments, reminders or order pizza.
- US downplays risk of N. Korea conflict
- Klopp Blow: Chelsea Favourites Ahead Of Liverpool To Sign £70m Star
- Google updates Docs, Sheets and Slides with new collaboration features
- North Korea Says It Won't Fire Missiles At Guam, After All
- Black Mirror Announced For PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- Thierry Henry explains why Manchester United remind him of Arsenal's 'Invincibles'
- Another Attorney Wants Off of Bill Cosby Sex Assault Case
- We Happy Few Retail Release Date Revealed
- Tops' White named to Manning Award Watch List
- Watch Game of Thrones' Night King lip synching for his life