Game of Thrones has sprung another leak, with the penultimate Season 7 episode surfacing online five days ahead of its August 20 broadcast. The much anticipated penultimate episode was set to be released on Sunday in the USA and Monday in other time zones.
Game of Thrones' seventh season will be only seven episodes long, which ramps up the pressure to keep the season finale locked airtight until its premiere date two weeks from now.
The police said the fourth accused is an employee of Prime Focus Technologies. The company said that the leak was "not a system hack" but "an illegal breach of obligations by the concerned persons despite of PFT's continual internal emphasis on protocols of content security and ethical practices". They appeared in court and were remanded until August 21.
Philippines regulator denies Uber's appeal on one-month suspension
But innovation should not be pushed too far na mawawalan ng bisa ang batas otherwise we will have anarchy on the road", he added. On Wednesday it said its operations continued to run, because it had complied with the LTFRB's order to halt new applications.
Just when you thought that things couldn't get any worse for HBO and Game of Thrones executives, HBO Spain chose to take up the matter in its own hands by airing the complete GOT S07E06 episode.
The leaked episode, titled 'The Spoils of War, ' aired in both the United States and India on August 7. The episode was available to watch in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland a whole 24 hours before it aired in the US. Now It seems the network is beating its attackers to the punch by leaking Game of Thrones all by itself.
Although HBO is working to get the leaks down, plenty of people have now seen the episode and are sharing spoilers on social media (I've had to do a bit of muting myself already). PFT is working closely with its client and co-operating with the police to take the investigation to its logical conclusion at the earliest and to prosecute the perpetrators of this crime.
Taking to Twitter, those who have streamed episode admitted it is one of the most dramatic instalments yet.
- Dix-huit morts après l'attaque "terroriste" dans un café à Ouagadougou
- Une preuve que Coutinho va partir — Liverpool
- Kylie Jenner Accidentally Flashes Her Spanx
- Australian terrorist Khaled Sharrouf and sons believed killed in Syria
- Woodside first-half profit jumps 49%
- Chelsea Clear Favorites to Sign $84000-a-week Midfielder
- Woodside Petroleum net profit rose 49%
- Shares of Klondex Mines Ltd. (KLDX) are worth at $3.21
- WWE Smackdown: Baron Corbin cashes in his Money in the Bank contract
- Hope Hicks to Serve as Interim White House Communications Director