While playing as a cat, you'll be able to access certain secret paths, rooftops, and attics as you try to find out what's going on in Rainy Woods. Is this why everyone in town is so happy? Here, you'll play as Naomi, a photographer from NY who finds herself stuck in this small town in rural England.
The townspeople aren't the only ones who get to roam around at night as a cat - Naomi does too! She soon discovers that, at night, all of the residents (including her) turn into cats and can't seem to remember what they do during that time.
SWERY, the directorial force behind Deadly Premonition, is returning to game development with a Fig campaign for The Good Life. The campaign will go live on September 2, but details on platforms and the funding goal are TBA.
We also get a message from SWERY himself, which you can read below.
Aaron Carter's ex-girlfriend: 'I'm not homophobic'
No, he hasn't... yeah my brother and I are good. "You don't even know me, Nick ". We see each other once or twice a year, and I'm keeping it real with you.
As the email sender makes perfectly obvious, The Good Life will be crowdfunded through Fig. From the bottom of my heart, I feel so proud to be announcing this game with Fig, a next-generation publisher.
In an interview with Polygon, Swery65 says that the upcoming title will embody the spirit of Deadly Premonition, which he recognizes as his "most representative work", but it will depart from the cult hit with new gameplay as he calls the game a "daily life RPG".
"I'm positive that the happiest town in the world and the most freaky townspeople in the world will capture your heart and pull you deep into their world", Swery said in an email about the game's announcement.
As far as I can tell, this isn't a game based on the 1970s British sitcom, but this is SWERY so you never know.
- Six new cases of West Nile Virus reported in Mississippi
- Hovnanian Enterprises Inc Sentiment Improves on Better Stock Potential
- John Franklin III leaving Auburn, will play final season as grad transfer
- Mars buys stake in Preferred Brands
- Gylfi Sigurdsson off to Everton from Swansea City for £45 million
- Tillerson condemns ISIS 'genocide' of religious minorities
- Does Short Sleep Mean Higher T2D Risk for Kids?
- Kenya protest: Violence follows re-election of President Uhuru Kenyatta
- MoviePass drops monthly price of unlimited movies to just $10
- Governor Hogan Says He Supports Removing Taney Statue From Statehouse