This allows subscribers to see as many movies (excluding 3D and Imax) as they want a month (limited to one per day) for $10, at any major USA theater.
But how will MoviePass not lose money?
"I believe the technology platforms that Helios and Matheson have built over the years are a ideal fit for the MoviePass family", said Helios and Matheston CEO Ted Farnsworth.
The average movie ticket price sits at about $8.84 (a record high), according to The Hollywood Reporter. After all, there's still no better way to watch a movie than in a darkened theater with a professional-grade sound system.
Insiders Say Apple Watch Series 3 Will Have Cellular Connectivity
LTE will likely use more battery, which means Apple has to find a way to ensure that the new model offers sufficient battery life. Major cellular operators of the USA will be providing add-on cellular service to the upcoming LTE-enabled Apple Watch 3.
When the deal closes, H&M will loan MoviePass about $5 million, the data firm says in an SEC filing. Farnsworth told Bloomberg that the startup will be able to target ads and market to its subscribers in a manner "no different than Facebook or Google". We understand that MoviePass is absorbing the ticket discount and hoping to make up the discount through monetizing the data... and the breakage (from those consumers that do not use it to the full extent each month).
That's why the news that there's a subscription service charging just $9.95 per month for (mostly) unlimited movie trips is grabbing all kinds of attention. A 30-day month's supply of tickets, then, goes for $265.20 in total.
MoviePass, the app that has long offered daily access to new movies in theaters for a monthly subscription, is drastically cutting its prices. Lowe, a fixture of the home video business who helped get Netflix off the ground and served as president of rental-kiosk operator Redbox, was named CEO past year. Lowe said the data-based business model is still "years in the future". Accern also assigned media stories about the information technology services provider an impact score of 45.6101848522932 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock's share price in the near term. "People really do want to go more often", Lowe said.
- Governor Hogan Says He Supports Removing Taney Statue From Statehouse
- Nick Fury Not In Avengers 4 Or Infinity Wars
- Stifel Nicolaus Downgrades Rating On Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (DKS)
- Emmanuel et Brigitte Macron sont en vacances à Marseille
- Premier League Clubs to Discuss Ending Transfer Window Before Start of Season
- I can't influence Coutinho's decision: Liverpool skipper Henderson
- Why Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (AAP) Is Tanking Today
- Kenya protest: Violence follows re-election of President Uhuru Kenyatta
- Hovnanian Enterprises Inc Sentiment Improves on Better Stock Potential
- Vandals deface Lincoln Memorial with expletive - here's what they wrote