Patrycia Klis, 12, and her 20-year-old sister Alex will receive £500,000 between them after their parents - who were waiting to collect them from the concert - were both killed.
Each family has already had £70,000 and the remaining balance should be paid within weeks, fund organisers said yesterday.
Lisa and Andrew Roussos, mother and father of Saffie Rose Roussos, the youngest victim of the bombing of the Manchester Arena, leave her funeral at Manchester Cathedral, Britain, July 26, 2017.
US Govt demands details of people who visited anti-Trump website
The website was subsequently used as a conduit for organizing protests around Trump's inauguration - some peaceful, some not so. Numerous cases are still ongoing, and in various stages of investigation and prosecution.
The charity, set up with money raised by Manchester City Council, the British Red Cross and Manchester Evening News aims to provide ongoing care for victims' physical and mental health, help with their financial needs and support affected families.
Trustees decide how and when to distribute the money, including making awards to those who have been seriously injured by the attack.
"We believe that the members of the public who generously donated to the We Love Manchester appeal want to see their money go directly to the victims". According to Sue Murphy, who is the chair of the fund, has said that there are still 9 people in the hospital who are recovering from the injuries they sustained during the horrific bombing.
Ms Murphy said a separate fund would be set up to pay for a memorial to the bomb victims.
- Governor Hogan Says He Supports Removing Taney Statue From Statehouse
- Six new cases of West Nile Virus reported in Mississippi
- North Korea leader holds off on Guam missile plan
- To launch or not? Either way, North Korea may gain
- United Kingdom house price growth eases for third month in row
- Anna Faris speaks for first time since split
- Gylfi Sigurdsson off to Everton from Swansea City for £45 million
- Captain Marvel Movie Enlists New Screenwriter
- Netflix renews Ozark for season 2
- Johnny Depp to Produce TV Adaptation of The Secret World