Patrycia Klis, 12, and her 20-year-old sister Alex will receive £500,000 between them after their parents - who were waiting to collect them from the concert - were both killed.
Each family has already had £70,000 and the remaining balance should be paid within weeks, fund organisers said yesterday.
Lisa and Andrew Roussos, mother and father of Saffie Rose Roussos, the youngest victim of the bombing of the Manchester Arena, leave her funeral at Manchester Cathedral, Britain, July 26, 2017.
Anna Faris speaks for first time since split
In May, she discussed how they managed a long-distance relationship while filming. And you don't want to waste it fighting, and you know, like, all the minutiae.
The charity, set up with money raised by Manchester City Council, the British Red Cross and Manchester Evening News aims to provide ongoing care for victims' physical and mental health, help with their financial needs and support affected families.
Trustees decide how and when to distribute the money, including making awards to those who have been seriously injured by the attack.
"We believe that the members of the public who generously donated to the We Love Manchester appeal want to see their money go directly to the victims". According to Sue Murphy, who is the chair of the fund, has said that there are still 9 people in the hospital who are recovering from the injuries they sustained during the horrific bombing.
Ms Murphy said a separate fund would be set up to pay for a memorial to the bomb victims.
- Sri Lanka gets new Foreign Minister
- Tech companies urge Supreme Court to boost cellphone privacy
- Don Sweeney In Email To Globe: 'Not Trading Pastrnak'
- Your brain is why expensive wine tastes so good
- United Kingdom house price growth eases for third month in row
- Governor Abbott Signs Sunset Legislation
- Captain Marvel Movie Enlists New Screenwriter
- Hovnanian Enterprises Inc Sentiment Improves on Better Stock Potential
- Douglas County authorities investigating death of three people including three-year-old girl
- 3 people killed when auto crashes into SUV in Medford, Long Island