Now Instagram, one of the largest social platforms in the world, has finally discovered that comment threads are a good idea.
Today, Instagram announced a major upgrade to its comments section that will let people thread different conversations under a single post.
The best wireless keyboard for the Mac?You can then tap on a comment to see a list of all replies to the original comment. This functionality makes it easier to keep track of various conversation topics that exist in the comments for every post.
Tech companies urge Supreme Court to boost cellphone privacy
Carpenter's case will be argued before the court some time after its new term begins in October. This is an important case when it comes to the extent of our privacy rights in the digital age.
Instagram has reporting policies in place for abusive and harassing comments, but we've asked the company if it has specific plans for threads with comments that violate its policies.
Rolling out globally to iOS and Android over the coming weeks, threads are automatically generated when you hit reply below any comment.
If you're still not sure what threaded comments are, check out the image below.
- To launch or not? Either way, North Korea may gain
- Six new cases of West Nile Virus reported in Mississippi
- Netflix renews Ozark for season 2
- Gylfi Sigurdsson off to Everton from Swansea City for £45 million
- Governor Hogan Says He Supports Removing Taney Statue From Statehouse
- Don Sweeney In Email To Globe: 'Not Trading Pastrnak'
- Anna Faris speaks for first time since split
- Your brain is why expensive wine tastes so good
- Rail commuters brace for biggest increase in fares in five years
- LLC Has $124000 Stake in Elbit Systems Ltd. (ESLT)