Now Instagram, one of the largest social platforms in the world, has finally discovered that comment threads are a good idea.
Today, Instagram announced a major upgrade to its comments section that will let people thread different conversations under a single post.
The best wireless keyboard for the Mac?You can then tap on a comment to see a list of all replies to the original comment. This functionality makes it easier to keep track of various conversation topics that exist in the comments for every post.
Stifel Nicolaus Downgrades Rating On Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (DKS)
With 1.97 million avg volume, 4 days are for Aetna Incorporated New (NYSE:AET)'s short sellers to cover AET's short positions. Digging a bit further, company shares have been noted -55.84% off the 52 week high and -16.66% away from the 52 week low.
Instagram has reporting policies in place for abusive and harassing comments, but we've asked the company if it has specific plans for threads with comments that violate its policies.
Rolling out globally to iOS and Android over the coming weeks, threads are automatically generated when you hit reply below any comment.
If you're still not sure what threaded comments are, check out the image below.
- Hovnanian Enterprises Inc Sentiment Improves on Better Stock Potential
- United Kingdom house price growth eases for third month in row
- Netflix renews Ozark for season 2
- 3 people killed when auto crashes into SUV in Medford, Long Island
- To launch or not? Either way, North Korea may gain
- LLC Has $124000 Stake in Elbit Systems Ltd. (ESLT)
- I can't influence Coutinho's decision: Liverpool skipper Henderson
- MoviePass drops monthly price of unlimited movies to just $10
- Governor Hogan Says He Supports Removing Taney Statue From Statehouse
- Anna Faris speaks for first time since split