Police say three people were killed in a vehicle crash in Medford on Monday afternoon.
According to Suffolk County police, the driver of a red Honda Civic lost control of the vehicle and crossed the double yellow line and slammed into a Nissan Pathfinder in Medford just before 4:30 p.m. on Monday.
SCPD are investigating a two-car crash that killed three people in Medford on Monday, August 14. His Honda struck a Nissan Pathfinder.
Mars buys stake in Preferred Brands
Tasty Bite has a subsidiary which is listed on BSE and NSE and the subsidiary will continue to be listed after the acquisition. Preferred Brands produces its products at a Pune, India manufacturing site, exporting the majority of its output to the U.S.
A passenger in the truck, Aida Cardenas, 67, of Selden, was in the back and died.
The driver of the Pathfinder, Hugo Atiencia, 41, and wife Dianna Arizago, 33, suffered non-life-threatening injuries and were also treated at Brookhaven.
The couple's 1-year-old-son, a rear passenger in the Nissan, was transported by Medford Volunteer Ambulance to Stony Brook University Hospital where he was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Detectives ask anyone who may have witnessed this crash to call Fifth Squad Detectives at 631-854-8552.
- Governor Hogan Says He Supports Removing Taney Statue From Statehouse
- MoviePass drops monthly price of unlimited movies to just $10
- Sri Lanka gets new Foreign Minister
- Don Sweeney In Email To Globe: 'Not Trading Pastrnak'
- Aaron Carter's ex-girlfriend: 'I'm not homophobic'
- Hovnanian Enterprises Inc Sentiment Improves on Better Stock Potential
- Trump implored to fire 3 White House staffers
- Tillerson condemns ISIS 'genocide' of religious minorities
- Governor Abbott Signs Sunset Legislation
- Vandals deface Lincoln Memorial with expletive - here's what they wrote