Police say three people were killed in a vehicle crash in Medford on Monday afternoon.
According to Suffolk County police, the driver of a red Honda Civic lost control of the vehicle and crossed the double yellow line and slammed into a Nissan Pathfinder in Medford just before 4:30 p.m. on Monday.
SCPD are investigating a two-car crash that killed three people in Medford on Monday, August 14. His Honda struck a Nissan Pathfinder.
Does Short Sleep Mean Higher T2D Risk for Kids?
The study cohort included 200 state primary schools in London, Birmingham, and Leicester - half with a high prevalence of U.K. Glaser and Styne agreed that the study provided ideal information on which to base a future clinical trial.
A passenger in the truck, Aida Cardenas, 67, of Selden, was in the back and died.
The driver of the Pathfinder, Hugo Atiencia, 41, and wife Dianna Arizago, 33, suffered non-life-threatening injuries and were also treated at Brookhaven.
The couple's 1-year-old-son, a rear passenger in the Nissan, was transported by Medford Volunteer Ambulance to Stony Brook University Hospital where he was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Detectives ask anyone who may have witnessed this crash to call Fifth Squad Detectives at 631-854-8552.
- Rail commuters brace for biggest increase in fares in five years
- Vandals deface Lincoln Memorial with expletive - here's what they wrote
- Stifel Nicolaus Downgrades Rating On Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (DKS)
- Governor Abbott Signs Sunset Legislation
- Sri Lanka gets new Foreign Minister
- Mars to acquire majority stake in Asian food brand Tasty Bite
- Netflix renews Ozark for season 2
- Kenya protest: Violence follows re-election of President Uhuru Kenyatta
- Captain Marvel Movie Enlists New Screenwriter
- Governor Hogan Says He Supports Removing Taney Statue From Statehouse