Bandai Namco has released a teaser trailer for a mysterious new game called Projekt1514. This year, Tekken 7 has released under their wing, amongst others, and they've also handled the release of the Dark Souls trilogy to great success. Developed by Dimps, known for its work on the successful Dragon Ball Z: Budokai series of games, Projeckt1514 will at least partially take place in a war-torn environment, where the world is clearly in the midst of, or even recovering from, a huge battle of some sort. What they are fighting for? The graphical quality of the trailer certainly leads us to believe it could be an MMO, too; there's nothing spectacular about the fidelity of the scenes we've seen, meaning it might be headed in that direction.
Iran's regional threat growing, Mossad head warns
Iran said the measures came in response to sanctions imposed by the USA in August over Tehran's missile program. The comments were quoted by the semiofficial Iranian Fars news agency .
The trailer leaves many questions to be answered and it probably won't be long before Bandai Namco answers they very questions left lingering. We don't know any dates for further announcements, with the teaser simply telling us to "stay tuned" so keep your eye out.
- Police standoff with gunman prompts shelter-in-place in Lake County
- Trump to request possible probe of China trade practices
- Perez's Agent 'Hopeful' Deportivo Deal Can Be Completed
- No new permits in Oman for European eggs over insecticide scare
- Bacca se dirige vers Villarreal — OM
- Former Olympic champion cyclist Steve Wooldridge dies
- Police appeal over girls, 8 and 5, missing from Alyth
- Seahawks WR Paul Richardson suffers sprained AC joint against Chargers
- Bettis Shines in Return to Rockies
- Gold dips as investors seek riskier assets amid easing North Korea tensions