Bandai Namco has released a teaser trailer for a mysterious new game called Projekt1514. This year, Tekken 7 has released under their wing, amongst others, and they've also handled the release of the Dark Souls trilogy to great success. Developed by Dimps, known for its work on the successful Dragon Ball Z: Budokai series of games, Projeckt1514 will at least partially take place in a war-torn environment, where the world is clearly in the midst of, or even recovering from, a huge battle of some sort. What they are fighting for? The graphical quality of the trailer certainly leads us to believe it could be an MMO, too; there's nothing spectacular about the fidelity of the scenes we've seen, meaning it might be headed in that direction.
Conte Confirms Injury Blow, 4 Players To Miss Burnley Game
Burnley narrowly avoided relegation last season, finishing six points and two places above 18th. Conte has been far from impressed by Chelsea's transfer dealings.
The trailer leaves many questions to be answered and it probably won't be long before Bandai Namco answers they very questions left lingering. We don't know any dates for further announcements, with the teaser simply telling us to "stay tuned" so keep your eye out.
- British trio sentenced to 5½- 6½ years with caning for aggravated molestation
- Customary India-China border meet on I-Day unlikely
- Bettis Shines in Return to Rockies
- Columnist Calls Out Marshawn Lynch To Explain National Anthem Sitdown
- Bacca se dirige vers Villarreal — OM
- No new permits in Oman for European eggs over insecticide scare
- Police standoff with gunman prompts shelter-in-place in Lake County
- After vehicle catches fire, Bengaluru businessman dies trying to save wife, children
- Waterloo train derailment: Passengers warned to avoid station all day
- Trump to request possible probe of China trade practices