"And even if you don't, I still love you".
Like many celebrities, Aaron Carter receives his fair share of Internet hate, and it seems trolls got to the singer as he told his followers on Monday that he would be quitting social media. The ex-child star of the year 2000 known for his hit I Want Candy revealed in a message poignant posted on Twitter his bisexuality: "When I was 13 years old, I started to find boys and girls attractive".
"It is what it is". No, he hasn't... yeah my brother and I are good. "You don't even know me, Nick".
On Saturday, the singer continued to thank supporters on Twitter, sharing that he was "in shock" over the overwhelming support he encountered while playing his first gay bar. We see each other once or twice a year, and I'm keeping it real with you.
He admits things haven't always been harmonious with his fellow singer since then, and vaguely referenced his displeasure with how Nick handled reaching out after Aaron's DUI arrest last month.
Meanwhile, Carter also said to TMZ that his brother Nick Carter had not contacted him since he came out as a bisexual.
Oprah Winfrey: Why I never married my partner of 31 years
The media mogul, 63, has set the record straight in the past, saying that she and boyfriend Stedman Graham aren't considering marriage.
"When I revealed my truth to her, she left me". "My music is about my relationships and my father that I recently lost". "Be safe, my loves". [The] negative comments really hurt.
He later shared a message addressing his absence, writing, "Yea so what I made a decision to NOT quit twitter & stay strong w focus".
During his interview with Duran, Aaron described himself as "misunderstood", especially after he came out about being "attracted to men and women equally".
- Trump implored to fire 3 White House staffers
- Charlottesville : Trump condamne finalement le racisme des suprémacistes blancs
- Indian Hackers Deface 500 Pakistani Websites, Post Pro-India Content
- Prince: Pantone crée une nuance de violet en l'honneur du chanteur disparu
- Qualcomm Adds Computer Vision, Biometric Cameras To Spectra Module Program
- Uber Accepts 20 Years Of Audits Over FTC's Privacy Charges
- Mars buys stake in Preferred Brands
- 'I thought I'd last longer than a carton of milk'
- Mars to acquire majority stake in Asian food brand Tasty Bite
- Aaron Carter Makes Emotional Performance at Gay Bar in Tampa