On top of that, the 29-year-old musician himself implied that his outing as a bisexual didn't sit well with his 28-year-old girlfriend when he confessed to her, per his statement in a radio interview with The Bert Show.
"To start off, I would like to say that I love each and EVERY ONE of my fans".
"I just want to say thank you for all your love and support with the LGBTQ community and my announcement", an emotional Carter told the crowd. We see each other once or twice a year", Aaron explained, according to JustJared.com, and added, "I love my brother, I do...
"I remember watching when I did the "House of Carters" show with my family - I remember watching the first episode and within 20 minutes, I saw my brother and his best friend making fun of me and my beats", he said. Brother Aaron, Nick Carter has not yet called. "It's all a part of my identity", he concluded.
Madison Parker says her break-up with Aaron Carter had "nothing to do" with his sexuality. [The] negative comments really hurt.
Maria Sharapova Given Wild-Card Invitation to 2017 US Open
The US Open has included former champion Maria Sharapova in its list of main draw wildcards announced by the USTA on Tuesday. Kenin, 18, of Pembroke Pines, Fla., ranked a career-high No. 141, won the 2017 US Open Wild Card Challenge.
Talking to E! News, she said, "My split with Aaron has nothing to do with him being bisexual".
"Be safe my loves", he wrote. "I'll check in with you in a few months". I was so embarrassed, and I was like, 'Why would you even do that?' And then there was this whole thing that happened with the DUI, and all that stuff.
"I'm praying for the people who truly do have terminal illnesses and I'm praying even more for the people who make cruel jokes about me having terminal illnesses", he wrote.
He also had a lot of strong words for people who mess with him.
Moretz recently revealed that she has a childhood crush on Aaron Carter when she was four-years-old and stated that it would be cool if they met in real person one day. "Seeing our friend Aaron Carter on the show today reminded me of the obvious: honesty should be applauded", he said.
- Mars buys stake in Preferred Brands
- Indian Hackers Deface 500 Pakistani Websites, Post Pro-India Content
- UK Government wants to temporary customs union with the EU
- Not surprising if North Korea tests missile again — Central Intelligence Agency chief
- Virat Kohli Tells Why Independence Day is Extra Special for Him
- Nick Fury Not In Avengers 4 Or Infinity Wars
- Mars to acquire majority stake in Asian food brand Tasty Bite
- Trump implored to fire 3 White House staffers
- Why Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (AAP) Is Tanking Today
- GoPro, Inc. (NASDAQ:GPRO) Sees Large Decrease in Short Interest