EDINBURG, Texas- Police found 17 undocumented immigrants locked inside a trailer in Edinburg on Sunday, according to reports from a CBS affiliate.
There were no ambulances saw on the scene, and Edinburg police did not report any wounds or setbacks. When officers got thumps once more from one trailer, they discovered 17 migrants bolted inside from Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras and Romania, police said.
KGBT in Harlingen says police received a call from a person in Mexico who claimed their family member was locked inside a trailer located at a Flying J's gas station. Robert Rodriguez, a Public Affairs Supervisor for Border Patrol, said they are as yet assembling points of interest.
Muslim woman wins $85k case
The original policy stated that police could ban inmates from wearing headscarves altogether. The religious head covering would then be delivered back to the inmate.
Two people, a man and a woman in charge of the tractor trailer have been detained.
Before being taken into custody, The Monitor observed a group of more than 10 individuals sitting in a shaded area underneath a tree. They were drinking filtered water while Border Patrol operators directed the examination.
- Rennes offre 10 M€ pour De Préville
- USM's Tori Bowie wins second gold at World Championships
- Météo - Début de journée pluvieux samedi avant des éclaircies l'après-midi
- Olympics could open North Korea -- Rex Tilley
- Odisha swine flu toll rises to six
- Proper eye protection needed for viewing the eclipse
- Migrants : des ONG obligées de suspendre les sauvetages en mer
- Doughnut shop norovirus outbreak victim count nears 250
- Brighton & Hove Albion broken down by dominant Manchester City
- Laughing Lovers! Selena Gomez And The Weeknd Go On Comedy Date