According to reports, health officials have linked the virus outbreak to a doughnut shop in a suburban area.
An astonishing 200 cases of norovirus have been reported in northwest OH, and county health officials now believe that it started at a doughnut shop in that area.
Norovirus infection is characterized by nausea, vomiting, watery diarrhea, abdominal pain, and in some cases, loss of taste. The illnesses have been tracked to people who ate at the shop between Friday and Monday. We feel so, so sorry for everything that happened.
The small business just got to be unfortunate to house the virus. They said they are working closely with the health department to clean and sanitize the entire restaurant before being re-inspected.
The restaurant voluntarily closed for cleaning on August 8.
Venezuela could become a risk to US: CIA director
North Korean officials in turn have accused the USA leader of driving the Korean peninsula to the brink of nuclear war. US National Security Adviser H.R.
The couple has owned Mama C's for 14 years and says their customers are apart of their family.
The virus is common in the summer time and the officials recommend the ill people to avoid handling food when they're ill and after their symptoms disappear.
Norovirus, sometimes referred to as the winter vomiting bug in the United Kingdom and Ireland, is the most common cause of viral gastroenteritis in humans. A person usually develops symptoms of gastroenteritis 12 to 48 hours after being exposed to norovirus. General lethargy, weakness, muscle aches, headaches, and low-grade fevers may occur.
The Chao's are hoping that another inspection by the health department will allow them to reopen the restaurant soon. "We are definitely going to give them a second chance", said Walkup. Norovirus can be fatal to some people, especially children, the elderly and those with compromised immune system.
For those who are sick, Mr. Zgodzisnki offered several tips to try to avoid spreading it to others: Frequent hand washing, especially after using the bathroom, and preparing or eating food; using a separate bathroom from others in the residence; cleaning surfaces frequently with disinfectant wipes; laundering soiled linens in hot water; and staying home if sick.
- Burning Stock on the move: The Western Union Company (WU)
- Migrants : des ONG obligées de suspendre les sauvetages en mer
- Laughing Lovers! Selena Gomez And The Weeknd Go On Comedy Date
- Météo - Début de journée pluvieux samedi avant des éclaircies l'après-midi
- Odisha swine flu toll rises to six
- HubSpot, Inc. (NYSE:HUBS) Shares Bought by State Street Corp
- Ex Al Shababa Leader Surrenders To Southwest State
- Caster Semenya takes second 800m world title
- Imax Corporation (NYSE:IMAX) Earns News Impact Rating of 0.13
- Brighton & Hove Albion broken down by dominant Manchester City