At 5 a.m., the center of Tropical Depression No. 8 was located about 310 miles north-northeast of the southern Bahamas.
This storm will likely become Tropical Storm Gert by Sunday night or early Monday.
Meteorologists at the National Hurricane Center have their eyes on two disturbances in the Atlantic, one of which is situated just off the east coast of Florida. It is now moving north-northwest at 13 miles per hour.
Gradual strengthening is forecast during the next 48 hours, and the depression is expected to become a Tropical Storm later Sunday.
Anthony Scaramucci: Trump Should Have Been 'Much Harsher' On White Supremacists
Scaramucci had boasted that he reported directly to the president and not the former Chief of Staff Reince Priebus . Breitbart has close ties with the alt-right movement, an ideology that can be associated with white nationalism.
The storm is expected to continue to track to the north-northwest today - and toward the U.S. East Coast.
Meanwhile, the NHC has started tracking a recently emerged low pressure area off the west coast of Africa with a slight, 20 percent probability of becoming the Atlantic's next tropical cyclone in the next five days.
Check back with us at weather.com for the latest on this, and everything in the tropics this hurricane season. It is not expected to develop into a hurricane, as conditions will not be conducive for such development, AccuWeather reports.
- Un homme de 93 ans fugue pour retrouver sa petite amie
- Lorenzo Insigne is the top target to replace Coutinho
- Le naufrage d'un sous-marin artisanal cache-t-il un meurtre — Danemark
- Ben Davies finishes off lovely Tottenham team move against Newcastle
- Jerusalem Light Rail Security Guard Wounded in Palestinian Terrorist Stabbing Spree
- Military Action Against North Korea Should Not Be an Option - US Congresswoman
- Taylor Swift assault case: Judge throws out DJ's lawsuit
- Donald Trump to launch investigation into China trade violations
- I want to return but
- BinckBank Tour: Dumoulin vainqueur final