At 5 a.m., the center of Tropical Depression No. 8 was located about 310 miles north-northeast of the southern Bahamas.
This storm will likely become Tropical Storm Gert by Sunday night or early Monday.
Meteorologists at the National Hurricane Center have their eyes on two disturbances in the Atlantic, one of which is situated just off the east coast of Florida. It is now moving north-northwest at 13 miles per hour.
Gradual strengthening is forecast during the next 48 hours, and the depression is expected to become a Tropical Storm later Sunday.
American Tourist In Germany Does Nazi Salute, Gets Beaten Up
The tourist, who sustained minor injuries, was apprehended by police, although the attacker fled the scene and remains at large. The American also had insignia of " unconstitutional organizations, which includes Nazi symbols ", Deutsche Welle reported .
The storm is expected to continue to track to the north-northwest today - and toward the U.S. East Coast.
Meanwhile, the NHC has started tracking a recently emerged low pressure area off the west coast of Africa with a slight, 20 percent probability of becoming the Atlantic's next tropical cyclone in the next five days.
Check back with us at weather.com for the latest on this, and everything in the tropics this hurricane season. It is not expected to develop into a hurricane, as conditions will not be conducive for such development, AccuWeather reports.
- 5 entreprises françaises ont reçu des lots — Oeufs contaminés
- Bain de foule pour Pierre-Ambroise Bosse à son retour à Paris
- BinckBank Tour: Dumoulin vainqueur final
- Le naufrage d'un sous-marin artisanal cache-t-il un meurtre — Danemark
- Ben Davies finishes off lovely Tottenham team move against Newcastle
- Ivanka Trump said the things her father wouldn't on Charlottesville
- Luxoft Holding (LXFT) Given Daily Media Impact Rating of 0.12
- Photronics, Inc. (PLAB) Given Average Recommendation of "Hold" by Brokerages
- Burnley 3-2 Chelsea: Reigning Premier League champs shocked in opening game
- Un homme de 93 ans fugue pour retrouver sa petite amie