Heat index values will also creep up during the second half of the week even as the scattered showers and thunderstorms continue.
Wednesday an upper level ridge will start to form in the eastern Gulf of Mexico helping to send the boundary off to the north lowering rain chances down to about 40% during the afternoon.
Highs will be cooler in the mid 80s with a breezy north wind. Highs will be in the upper 80s and 90s through the period.
Right now the hurricane center is giving the complex of storms an 80% of becoming a tropical cyclone in the next 48 hours as it moves off to the W/NW towards the east coast of America and runs into a more favorable environment to strengthen. Chances drop to 30 percent from 5 to 10 p.m., after which they reach near zero.
Monday: Morning clouds, then partly cloudy, warm and humid.
Menace sur l'ile de Guam
L'île, où vivent 162.000 habitants, est également équipé d'un bouclier anti-missiles. Les menaces de Pyongyang ont inquiété les pays voisins de la Corée du Nord .
Monday night: Mostly cloudy with isolated storms possible.
Overnight into Sunday morning, we'll likely see another flare-up of showers and storms.
"Saturday's chance of rain is highest near USA 278 and lowest in Southern Tennessee; these storms may be heavy enough to deliver 1-2" of rainfall in a few spots, but that kind of rain looks sparse.
Sat: High: 88 Low: 68 Mostly sunny. Temperatures will remain in the low to mid-80s for most of the area, and the drying trend is expected to continue into the following week.
- Gold surges as United States and North Korea ratchet up nuclear tensions
- Luxoft Holding (LXFT) Given Daily Media Impact Rating of 0.12
- Secretary Mattis says USA is 'ready' to counter North Korean threat
- BinckBank Tour: Dumoulin vainqueur final
- Presenter Kirsty Gallacher was arrested over the weekend
- Military Action Against North Korea Should Not Be an Option - US Congresswoman
- Jerusalem Light Rail Security Guard Wounded in Palestinian Terrorist Stabbing Spree
- Monsoon floods, landslides in Nepal, India kill around 70
- Anthony Scaramucci: Trump Should Have Been 'Much Harsher' On White Supremacists
- Avec le même onze à Strasbourg — Lille