Like his view, it is expected that Vin Diesel is likely to continue his life a quarter mile at a time. The details are hazy at the moment, but the debut month of the first live show has been confirmed.
On Friday, Vin Diesel held a Facebook Live to give an update on the upcoming Fast & Furious live tour, which was announced in February. "I am in NY, believe it or not, and we are filming something that is going to be pretty state of the art, something no one's ever seen before, which is a live show", he said.
Vin says that the live event "will transport fans straight into some of the most memorable scenes and stunts from the films". But it will be going around the world for the fans that will be very exciting for him and the world. And he will. The first live show is scheduled for early next year.
Submarine owner arrested over missing journalist
Madsen told authorities he had dropped her off back at their departure point at about 10:30 p.m. Madsen, whose submarine sunk near Køge on Friday, denies the charges.
He goes on to write that "it will be showed at the O2 Arena in London [first], but it's going to go all over the world and we're really excited about it". Also, it will be the way for you to see the action first-hand, something which has never been done or seen.
Signature cars from the series will make an appearance in the show, which will utilize advanced technology and stunts to dazzle in a Los Angeles-themed arena. The executive producers are Chris Hughes and James Cooke-Priest, along with writer/director Rowland French. Much like Fast & Furious, Top Gear is a program known for pushing vehicles to their absolute limits.
Universal Studios is teamed up with Brand Events for the global arena tour, based on the hit franchise, which kicks off in January.
- ING Groep NV Takes Position in Dril-Quip, Inc. (DRQ)
- La Corée du Nord tirerait des missiles vers Guam
- Pep Guardiola forecasts end to Manchester City spending spree
- Fresh floods hit Assam, 11 lakh people affected in 19 districts
- Premier League: City vient à bout de Brighton
- Tim Minchin says 'yes' to equality with song for pollies
- Internap Corporation (NASDAQ:INAP) Stake Raised by KCG Holdings Inc
- Les USA demandent aux Kurdes d'Irak de repousser leur référendum
- WTA - Toronto - Caroline Wozniacki élimine Karolina Pliskova
- MLB Predictions: Will Angels & Mariners slug Friday night in Seattle? 8/11/17