A judge informed the 28-year-old that she is unable to leave the state of California with her infant son as the dispute wages on after McKeague filed custody documents in Los Angeles, where Azarenka has a residence.
TMZ reported on Friday that the Belorussian star, who split with former golf professional Billy McKeague in July, will skip the grand slam at Flushing Meadows later this month.
She took her son Leo to the tournament, where McKeague looked after the child, but a judge has forbidden her from taking him to NY when the US Open kicks off on August 28.
La Grande-Bretagne remporte le relais 4x100m masculin, Bolt au sol
Mais sa cuisse gauche l'a trahi et après une grimace de stupeur, le Jamaïcain s'est étalé de tout son long, face contre piste. La Grande Bretagne a remporté l'or en 4x100m aux championnats du Monde de Londres.
The lawyer also said that Victoria Azarenka offered to buy a plane ticket for McKeague and put him up in a hotel for the two-week US Open but the judge said no.
Azarenka told the judge she would pay the father's expenses to travel to tournaments if she could take her son, but the judge said no. Azarenka also told the judge she has a valid custody order from Belarus, but the judge won't defer to the Belarus court.
After a layoff for her son's birth, Azarenka reached the round of 16 at Wimbledon last month before losing to second-ranked Simona Halep.
- Des contrôles sanitaires dans les élevages de poules du Bas-Rhin — Fipronil
- Helicopter Crash Kills Two in Albemarle County
- Tennis: Federer dans la peau du seul favori à Montréal
- Olympics: LA approves host city contract for 2028 Games
- Edris prive le roi Farah de son doublé !
- Perseid meteor shower will light up the sky
- Trump on North Korea; Google scandal; Trouble at Snap
- Di Maria, successeur annoncé de Neymar au Barça
- Two tornadoes confirmed in southwestern Ontario on Friday
- Derek Jeter's Group Buying Marlins For $1.2 Billion