A judge informed the 28-year-old that she is unable to leave the state of California with her infant son as the dispute wages on after McKeague filed custody documents in Los Angeles, where Azarenka has a residence.
TMZ reported on Friday that the Belorussian star, who split with former golf professional Billy McKeague in July, will skip the grand slam at Flushing Meadows later this month.
She took her son Leo to the tournament, where McKeague looked after the child, but a judge has forbidden her from taking him to NY when the US Open kicks off on August 28.
Two tornadoes confirmed in southwestern Ontario on Friday
He says that the extent of the damage suggests the weather in Hawkesville was more serious than that in Leamington. Fortunately, no injuries have been reported from either tornado. "There's a mess of glass everywhere", Epp said.
The lawyer also said that Victoria Azarenka offered to buy a plane ticket for McKeague and put him up in a hotel for the two-week US Open but the judge said no.
Azarenka told the judge she would pay the father's expenses to travel to tournaments if she could take her son, but the judge said no. Azarenka also told the judge she has a valid custody order from Belarus, but the judge won't defer to the Belarus court.
After a layoff for her son's birth, Azarenka reached the round of 16 at Wimbledon last month before losing to second-ranked Simona Halep.
- " "Le gouvernement néerlandais reconnaît " des erreurs " — Oeufs contaminés
- Perseid meteor shower will light up the sky
- Guardiola defends Man City's big spending
- Edris prive le roi Farah de son doublé !
- Trump speaks with Guam governor amid North Korea threat
- Blast targeting military vehicle kills 15 people in Quetta
- Jamaica & GB through to relay final
- Lanús, el primero en anotarse a cuartos
- Derek Jeter's Group Buying Marlins For $1.2 Billion
- Di Maria, successeur annoncé de Neymar au Barça