The UN envoy arrived in Tehran on Saturday morning, and is also going to hold a meeting with Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif.
Besides, Hossein Jaberi Ansari, Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister for Arab and African Affairs, said on Saturday that Iran supports all the efforts by the United Nations to put an end to the war in the crisis-hit Yemen.
The Iranian diplomat, for his part, expressed concern over the serious humanitarian crisis in Yemen, and voiced Tehran's support for the UN's efforts to end the war and crisis in the Arab country.
The Iranian foreign minister and United Nations envoy for Yemen have stressed the importance of finding comprehensive political solutions to end the humanitarian crisis in the impoverished war-torn Arab country.
L'athlétisme et Fort Boyard placent France Télévisions en tête
Enfin, France 5 et son magazine Echappées Belles partait hier soir à la rencontre de l'Algérie. Sur la tranche 20h-23h, le programme a réuni 3.045.000 téléspectateurs, soit 17,1 % du public.
During the meeting, the United Nations envoy briefed Jaberi Ansari on the latest humanitarian situation in Yemen and his recent consultations aimed at reactivating efforts to resolve the crisis in a political way.
Yemen has been facing war by a Saudi-led coalition since March 2015.
UN-brokered talks between Yemen's warring sides have also failed to end the conflict so far.
- Dortmund : Aubameyang encore un peu plus dans l'histoire du Borussia !
- Tesla said to boost bond sale to $1.8B for Model 3
- Top US General Jets Into Asia as North Korea Tensions Run High
- L'avion de ligne sans pilote, ce sera possible dès 2025
- Nuveen Floating Rate Income Fund (JFR) Plans Monthly Dividend of $0.07
- Dublin site searched in Trevor Deely investigation
- Roger Federer cruises into the Rogers Cup semifinals
- Game of Thrones season 7: 3 questions 'Eastwatch' should answer
- EPL: Arsenal in a insane match we beat Leicester
- L'observation des perséides sera difficile cette année