President Donald Trump has issued fresh threats of swift and forceful retaliation against nuclear North Korea, declaring the USA military "locked and loaded" and warning that the communist country's leader "will regret it fast" if he takes any action against US territories or allies.
"President Trump stated that the United States is ready, along with its allies, to apply the full range of diplomatic, economic, and military measures to achieve that goal".
Macron also spoke by phone with US President Donald Trump with the aim of "getting North Korea to conform to its global obligations", his Elysee office said. Just as we reach the 72nd anniversary of the nuclear bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Trump is making thinly veiled threats to again use USA nuclear weapons if North Korea continues the same behavior.
The report quotes Xi as saying: "At present, the relevant parties must maintain restraint and avoid words and deeds that would exacerbate the tension on the Korean Peninsula".
Earlier in the day, Trump issued his sternest warning yet, saying the military is "locked and loaded" to respond to any provocation from North Korea .
Andrea Dovizioso s'impose en MotoGP après un duel intense contre Marc Marquez
Il est également le dernier à moins d'une demi-seconde puisque l'autre Ducati officielle de Jorge Lorenzo se classe 5e à +0.570s. Au classement du Championnat du monde, Dovizioso recolle à 16 points de Marquez, à sept courses de la fin.
In response, Japan began on Saturday to deploy its missile defense system Patriot, after threats from Pyongyang.
Trump has pushed China to pressure North Korea to halt a nuclear weapons program that is nearing the capability of targeting the United States.
"I think it's only fair to point out he inherited this crisis", Mr. Gore told Newsweek. He sounds like the leader of North Korea, not the leader of the United States.
"It is clearly time for all parties to focus on ways to reduce tensions", she said Stephane Dujarric, spokesman for the secretary-general of the united Nations, Antonio Guterres.
According to analysts, shots to Guam would place Washington in a hard position: if the United States did not try to intercept it, their credibility would take a hit, and Pyongyang would feel to grow wings to conduct a missile test intercontinental (ICBM) size.
- Himachal landslide buries two buses, claims 7 lives
- Athlétisme: Diniz champion du monde du 50 km marche, 3e titre français
- Malcom : "Je vais rester à Bordeaux"
- United Nations envoy stresses Tehran's support to solve political crisis in Yemen
- What message does Ex-CBFC Chief Pahlaj Nihalani Have For Prasoon Joshi?
- Une allocation de 440 millions d'euros pour le programme balistique — Iran
- United States missile shield not certain to protect Guam from North Korea
- Cech : Arsenal's goalkeeper hails 'beautiful' Leicester game
- Paris Considers eSports for 2024 Olympic Games
- Giroud the hero as Arsenal escapes with win over Leicester