"All over the world they're talking about Guam and they're talking about you", the clip, about 45 seconds long, showed the President as saying. "I have to say, Eddie, you're going to become extremely famous".
The plan calls for missiles to be fired into the sea about 40 kilometres from the coast of Guam.
Trump complimented Calvo on the natural beauty of the Pacific island 3,950 miles west of Hawaii. "It looks handsome, you know I'm watching.it's such a big story in the news, it just looks like a handsome place". "We've got 95 per cent occupancy and after all this stuff comes down we're going to have 110 per cent occupancy".
The man behind the documentary "An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power" may not see eye-to-eye with Mr. Trump on environmental issues, but he told Newsweek for an interview published Friday that diplomatic crises over North Korea's nuclear weapons program is another story.
Guam Homeland Security and Office of Civil Defense released a fact sheet on how to survive a nuclear attack via their social media on Thursday, CNN reported. One part reads, "Do not look at the flash or fireball - it can blind you".
Florida school offers front of the lunch line passes for $100
Andrews sent an email to parents making it clear that no such pass would be offered at the school. Our families have been notified this program is not being offered.
The first part of the sheet lays out how to prepare for an attack by putting together emergency supply kits, making a plan for family members, and locating a concrete shelter.
"Mr President, as the governor of Guam, representative of Guam's people, and as an American citizen, I felt never more safe and so confident with you at the helm", the governor said with a smile. "You are safe. We are with you 1,000 percent - and I wanted to call you and say hello", Trump said.
He then reassures Mr Calvo, who he describes as a "hell of a guy", telling him the United States military is "rock solid".
President Trump also stated he is neither weak nor ineffective and will follow through on his threat of a powerful response if North Korea does launch a missile attack.
- Derek Jeter's Group Buying Marlins For $1.2 Billion
- Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp
- No Excuses for Jared Goff after Sammy Watkins Trade
- Perseid meteor shower will light up the sky
- Trump Cautious on China Inquiry Over Intellectual Property Theft
- United Fans Will Love Conte's Comments On Matic
- Liberty Media Corporation - Ser (NASDAQ:FWONK) Experiences Heavier than Usual Trading Volume
- Beijing Outraged as US Destroyer Approaches Disputed South China Sea Island
- This is why Littlefinger panicked when Bran said 'chaos is a ladder'
- National Basketball Association star arrested in LA on suspicion of selling marijuana