The driver of a 4x4 collided with a barrier.
There were no other vehicles involved in the collision and the man was travelling alone.
A man in his 20s has died after a single vehicle road traffic collision in Dublin in the early hours of this morning.
The road was closed to allow for a forensic exam, leading to tailbacks and diversions in the area.
Trump: Military solutions 'locked & loaded' against North Korea
The government wants to be prepared in the event that the North Korean missiles fail as they cross over Japan. Tuesday: " North Korea , best not make any more threats to the United States ", Mr Trump tells reporters .
The incident happened on the N7 Naas Road, outbound lane, near Junction 2 Kingswood, at around 6.20am.
Gardaí have appealed for wintesses to wish contact Clondalkin Garda station on 01-6667600 or the Garda Confidential Line on 1800-666111.
It is understood the accident happened at around 6.30am this morning.
- Deux délits de fuite et un homme en cavale
- Zverev éteint Shapovalov et rejoint Federer
- Jose Mourinho: I want to win everything with Man Utd this season
- Kylie Jenner & Jordyn Woods Confront Store Selling Fake Lip Kits
- Deutsche Telekom AG (DTE) Given a €18.20 Price Target at UBS AG
- BidaskClub Downgrades Watsco, Inc. (WSO) to Hold
- US's Trump Says Military Option Not Ruled Out For Venezuela
- Tony Pulis demands five new West Brom signings following new contract
- Shakespeare hoping Leicester can finally tame Arsenal
- Macron warns against 'escalation of tensions' over N Korea