The driver of a 4x4 collided with a barrier.
There were no other vehicles involved in the collision and the man was travelling alone.
A man in his 20s has died after a single vehicle road traffic collision in Dublin in the early hours of this morning.
The road was closed to allow for a forensic exam, leading to tailbacks and diversions in the area.
Suspended Fox host suing reporter over alleged lewd texts
In a letter obtained by HuffPost ( see below ), attorney Patricia Glaser described Bolling's claims as "utterly devoid of merit". Glaser wrote that "Bolling's recollection and belief hardly constitute a denial of the accusations against him".
The incident happened on the N7 Naas Road, outbound lane, near Junction 2 Kingswood, at around 6.20am.
Gardaí have appealed for wintesses to wish contact Clondalkin Garda station on 01-6667600 or the Garda Confidential Line on 1800-666111.
It is understood the accident happened at around 6.30am this morning.
- Retira Macri condecoración a Maduro
- Merger of associate banks with SBI okayed
- Kylie Jenner & Jordyn Woods Confront Store Selling Fake Lip Kits
- Magnitude 6.5 quake hits Indonesia's Sumatra island, tremors felt in Singapore
- Glendale College to host viewing of the Great American Eclipse
- US's Trump Says Military Option Not Ruled Out For Venezuela
- Tensions over North Korea weigh on stocks but boost gold
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc
- Shakespeare hoping Leicester can finally tame Arsenal
- BidaskClub Downgrades Watsco, Inc. (WSO) to Hold