The driver of a 4x4 collided with a barrier.
There were no other vehicles involved in the collision and the man was travelling alone.
A man in his 20s has died after a single vehicle road traffic collision in Dublin in the early hours of this morning.
The road was closed to allow for a forensic exam, leading to tailbacks and diversions in the area.
Glendale College to host viewing of the Great American Eclipse
Stephen Ellison said another way to watch is through a pinhole projector made from a two pieces of paper or stiff white cardboard. You should never look at an eclipse with the naked eye, but there are plenty of other unsafe methods to avoid, as well .
The incident happened on the N7 Naas Road, outbound lane, near Junction 2 Kingswood, at around 6.20am.
Gardaí have appealed for wintesses to wish contact Clondalkin Garda station on 01-6667600 or the Garda Confidential Line on 1800-666111.
It is understood the accident happened at around 6.30am this morning.
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc
- EU Council expands sanctions against North Korea
- Trump: Military solutions 'locked & loaded' against North Korea
- JD(U) expels Ali Anwar for attending opposition party meet
- Jerry Jones keeping positive public front day after Ezekiel Elliott suspension
- JK: Two Army soldiers killed in Shopian encounter
- US's Trump Says Military Option Not Ruled Out For Venezuela
- Macron warns against 'escalation of tensions' over N Korea
- Augustin Senghor réélu Président de la FSF
- Suspended Fox host suing reporter over alleged lewd texts