Tom is known for performing his own spectacular stunts, and his M:I 6 stunt is tipped to "top anything that's come before".
We won't be seeing the new Mission Impossible movie until summer 2018 and it promises to be exactly the same as the previous 5 Mission Impossible movies!
Syracuse native Tom Cruise appears to have injured himself while filming a stunt for his next "Mission: Impossible" sequel. However, Cruise appears to miss the mark and winds up slamming hard into the side of the building.
Gorakhpur tragedy: 3 more children die, say reports
The disturbance in the oxygen supply in an entire night which was connected to children caused the death of innocuous children . The hospital has reportedly treated almost 370 cases in the past two months, of which 129 have resulted in deaths.
He pulls himself up and is then limping badly, this part doesn't look like an act!
He then made his way back to the scaffolding he originally jumped from and could be seem walking away with the crew. The extent of his injuries or the seriousness of the mishap was not immediately clear. During the famous Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation stunt that had Cruise hanging on the outside of a plane, the actor was hit by a runway particle. "I told them, 'Don't stop filming.' I was hit by a tiny particle from the runway and I literally thought it broke my ribs". Plus, during Mission: Impossible II, the actor tore his shoulder while jumping across a cliff-face. "But Tom doesn't like doing it that way". No word yet on the accident's impact on the London-set production.
- UK Expected To Unveil Post-Brexit NI Border Plan This Week
- Dovizioso vainqueur à Spielberg — MotoGP
- American Tourist In Germany Does Nazi Salute, Gets Beaten Up
- Weekend tropical outlook: A depression could develop in the Atlantic
- Suspect due in court in Hempstead slayings of 3 women
- Sanctions on North Korea Not Enough — WashPost
- Darjeeling unrest: Rajnath Singh invites GJM for talks today
- Watch Out for Fake Eclipse Glasses
- Daesh Claims Responsibility for Killing 2 US Soldiers in Iraq
- J&K: Army launches manhunt after terrorists attack 41 RR HQ