Tom is known for performing his own spectacular stunts, and his M:I 6 stunt is tipped to "top anything that's come before".
We won't be seeing the new Mission Impossible movie until summer 2018 and it promises to be exactly the same as the previous 5 Mission Impossible movies!
Syracuse native Tom Cruise appears to have injured himself while filming a stunt for his next "Mission: Impossible" sequel. However, Cruise appears to miss the mark and winds up slamming hard into the side of the building.
Burning Stock on the move: The Western Union Company (WU)
The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thurs, Sep 14th. this indicates a $0.70 dividend on a yearly basis and a payout of 3.55%. Citadel Advisors LLC added to its ownership by buying 1,034,731 shares an increase of 290.2% from 03/31/2017 to 06/30/2017.
He pulls himself up and is then limping badly, this part doesn't look like an act!
He then made his way back to the scaffolding he originally jumped from and could be seem walking away with the crew. The extent of his injuries or the seriousness of the mishap was not immediately clear. During the famous Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation stunt that had Cruise hanging on the outside of a plane, the actor was hit by a runway particle. "I told them, 'Don't stop filming.' I was hit by a tiny particle from the runway and I literally thought it broke my ribs". Plus, during Mission: Impossible II, the actor tore his shoulder while jumping across a cliff-face. "But Tom doesn't like doing it that way". No word yet on the accident's impact on the London-set production.
- Alexis Sanchez Out of Arsenal's EPL Opener Due to Abdominal Strain
- Ultrapar Participacoes SA (UGP) Declares $0.27 Dividend
- Retrouvé mort dans un ascenseur un mois après avoir appelé à l'aide
- Taylor Swift assault case: Judge throws out DJ's lawsuit
- Indian ODI squad to face Sri Lanka announced
- Weekend tropical outlook: A depression could develop in the Atlantic
- What Ezekiel Elliott suspension means to the Cowboys' Super Bowl chances
- J&K: Army launches manhunt after terrorists attack 41 RR HQ
- North Korea vows harsh retaliation against new United Nations sanctions
- Darjeeling unrest: Rajnath Singh invites GJM for talks today