No matter who Newbee face I think they should be favored and it would be unbelievable to see a team win a second global.
Team Liquid, hot off a 2-1 series against LGD Forever Young, returned once again to a Nature's Prophet for Ivan "MinD_ContRoL" Borislavov Ivanov in game 1. From there, they battled through the lower bracket with impressive wins over Team Secret, Team Empire (who upset and eliminated Evil Geniuses one game prior), Virtus Pro, before being faced against two Chinese powerhouses in LGD and LFY.
The European team beat the Chinese opponents Newbee, which took home $3.9 million for a second-place position. This secured Newbee a guaranteed top two finish for TI7, and their almost $4 million prize.
Even though TL defeated Empire, Resolut1ion had an incredible run for a team I considered to already be one of the weakest going into the event. Despite brief signs of life from Newbee, a full team wipe inside the Radiant base led to a tap-out at 27 minutes, putting Liquid up one game in the best-of-five finals.
JD(U) expels Ali Anwar for attending opposition party meet
Meanwhile, another JD (U ) leader KC Tyagi said that Yadav's steps will result in rift within the party. He said that they will now decide whether to attend the JD-U's National Council meeting on August 19.
Above: The final moments of the Grand Finals. With exciting plays and unusual strategies by Liquid to take down the Chinese dark horse, Liquid eventually took the series 2-1 before the Grand Final later that day. Ultimately, however, Newbee proved unable to course correct, and ultimately fell to Liquid in straight sets.
Both teams played out of their minds, and few can say that either side threw any of the games.
Team Liquid has won the Dota 2 worldwide 2017 tournament, taking home a record-smashing grand prize of $10.7 million. The tournament, which is nearly entirely funded by the Dota 2 community, has seen many great stories over the years, including an Evil Geniuses win that proved North American organizations had a place in a scene often dominated by European and Chinese teams. According to Valve, the TI7 Grand Final reached 4.7 million viewers across streaming platforms and within the Dota 2 client.
Team Liquid, coming in from the loser's bracket, closed out the match and were sitting on a 2-0 lead against Newbee, with one game between the team and a $US10 ($13) million finish.
- Tensions over North Korea weigh on stocks but boost gold
- Tigers Make Big Comeback To Beat Twins 12-11
- Macron warns against 'escalation of tensions' over N Korea
- Trump Just Tweeted Out This Hilariously Inaccurate Twitter Poll
- Uber board 'disappointed' by Benchmark's lawsuit against former CEO
- Dow slips 100 points as tensions with N.Korea escalate
- Oppenheimer Asset Management Inc. Takes Position in HealthEquity, Inc. (HQY)
- Jose Mourinho: I want to win everything with Man Utd this season
- Trump: Military solutions 'locked & loaded' against North Korea
- Augustin Senghor réélu Président de la FSF